Best cock ring to buy

Posted
Wondering what’s the best cock ring you can buy that’s really good
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thanks 

Posted
There was a silicone cock ring I purchased from lovers lane. Under 40 and it came with 4 different sizes that would apply different pressure. Had a bead on it that would give additional sensation. I would recommend that one.
Posted
1 minute ago, ok-mind4149 said:
There was a silicone cock ring I purchased from lovers lane. Under 40 and it came with 4 different sizes that would apply different pressure. Had a bead on it that would give additional sensation. I would recommend that one.

Oh thanks I’m check lovers lane out

Posted
I personally recommend and use the lasso types , it looks like a lasso vrs a ring. The benefits are you can adjust it to your comfort and tightness level during play.
The normal ones are still good but if you are trying to get it off after being erect for awhile it can be a little uncomfortable to remove.
Posted
1 minute ago, Mr_Dagger said:
I personally recommend and use the lasso types , it looks like a lasso vrs a ring. The benefits are you can adjust it to your comfort and tightness level during play.
The normal ones are still good but if you are trying to get it off after being erect for awhile it can be a little uncomfortable to remove.

Where can o buy this from

Posted
I had a BDSM boyfriend in my 20’s. He had a leather cock ring that had snaps. Og my God, it was so hot! It looked great and made him harder.
Posted
8 hours ago, Velicious said:
I had a BDSM boyfriend in my 20’s. He had a leather cock ring that had snaps. Og my God, it was so hot! It looked great and made him harder.

Do you know where he got it from?

Posted
I have a large collection of stainless steel Aluminium silicone rubber rings and do nothing without wearing one.
Every millimetre counts when wearing one or 2.
For me its no less than 49mm and no more than 51mm when using steel.
Try using rope like a shoe lace or similar to begin with so you can adjust as you learn the feelings safely.
Its alot of fun and greater satisfaction all round
Posted
Richh, no but I’ve seen them online. Should not be hard to find.
Posted
3 hours ago, Handyman007 said:
I have a large collection of stainless steel Aluminium silicone rubber rings and do nothing without wearing one.
Every millimetre counts when wearing one or 2.
For me its no less than 49mm and no more than 51mm when using steel.
Try using rope like a shoe lace or similar to begin with so you can adjust as you learn the feelings safely.
Its alot of fun and greater satisfaction all round

Thanks for the advice

Posted
2 minutes ago, Velicious said:
Richh, no but I’ve seen them online. Should not be hard to find.

Okay and thank you