Have anybody use barbed wire

Posted
I’ve seen lots things since being in this community like folks like hooks in their backs etc, but I was just curious about barbed wire and have any one used it before i was told that Amazon and Walmart sells shorter coils (online) the curious ideas popped in my head I was talking to a *** slut I said to her you ever had barbed wire wrapped around you she no. She said she would love to play around with barbed wire she wants the *** I’m wondering if there’s YouTube videos on using barbed wire on *** slut or who ever loved ***
Posted
Really got to think about sterilisation my man...do not use this on a submissive if you have any concern for their health, or you have medical care in close proximity. Imho
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I've never used barber wire. Wouldn't really rule it out. The sub/slave wearing it would really have to be a masochist and a *** slut and even be into *** play, as there most likely will be cuts.

Unless I was dealing with a real masochist I would use steel wire. It's less spikey and just as strong.

Might have to invest in antibacterial cream if you're going the barbed wire route. ;)

Posted
Barbed wire is an excellent tool to play with, and have made paddle style implements and used it as a ‘rope’
Sterilisation is low heat, long period in the oven, and be prepared to snag yourself with those barbs… The sub will only bleed if the struggle too much 😄
Posted

while everything in kink has different level of risk

anything involving cutting the skin is always high risk.  Because even with steralised barbed wire - it's still possible to cut deeper than intended

and while the barbed wire may be disinfected, anything which cuts the skin leaves at risk to anything in the environment - both now and later 

remember, for example, even in knife play the intention is not to cut the skin

equally, if you both end up getting cut - then you're both at risk through any ***bourne diseases 

this is something where... if you're going to do it - mitigate risk.  Steralising the wire alone is not enough. The environment needs to be sterile, a comprehensive first aid kit to hand - and the ability to get to hospital if stitches are required. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Dom__Sean said:
Barbed wire is an excellent tool to play with, and have made paddle style implements and used it as a ‘rope’
Sterilisation is low heat, long period in the oven, and be prepared to snag yourself with those barbs… The sub will only bleed if the struggle too much 😄

Thanks for the advice

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

while everything in kink has different level of risk

anything involving cutting the skin is always high risk.  Because even with steralised barbed wire - it's still possible to cut deeper than intended

and while the barbed wire may be disinfected, anything which cuts the skin leaves at risk to anything in the environment - both now and later 

remember, for example, even in knife play the intention is not to cut the skin

equally, if you both end up getting cut - then you're both at risk through any ***bourne diseases 

this is something where... if you're going to do it - mitigate risk.  Steralising the wire alone is not enough. The environment needs to be sterile, a comprehensive first aid kit to hand - and the ability to get to hospital if stitches are required. 

Thanks you for the advice

Posted
2 hours ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

I've never used barber wire. Wouldn't really rule it out. The sub/slave wearing it would really have to be a masochist and a *** slut and even be into *** play, as there most likely will be cuts.

Unless I was dealing with a real masochist I would use steel wire. It's less spikey and just as strong.

Might have to invest in antibacterial cream if you're going the barbed wire route.

🙌🏾