CNC limp play / ragdoll

DeviantJ

Posted

Hi guys. So I've discovered that part of my dominance I love limp play or ragdolling it's also known as. Its basically when my kink partner would pretend to be *** while I have my way with her. I'm in the UK but I've found this kink is more widely practiced in the USA. Don't know why, unless us Brits are quicker to judge. Has anybody else explored this kink, if so what do you love about it (both sub and dom).

Posted
I love submissive limp play while getting sissy cock gettin hard and sucked till I explode like a ***ager…
Posted
With the right partner, it's great.
A lot of trust goes into it, as with anything but more so in CNC and this specific kink!
It's basically lazy sex for me whilst I get to sleep...what's not to love?!
But yes, you're right. I don't think it's rarer here. I just think it's less spoken about, and people aren't as open and feel they can't be
Posted
I absolutely love the idea of playing with my wife while she’s drunk and nearly ***. I think it’s because there’s a feeling of inappropriateness along with being in complete control to explore things she’d never allow. I have played on this fantasy several times and in 2 different relationships. I also like to take pics of my wife while she’s passed out drunk. She obviously knows I’ve done it so please don’t judge. It was never against her will.
Posted
I did for few years with my ex. l didn't know it was a thing back then and didn't realize how much I would enjoy it. LittleSoulTease is right though def has to be a lot of trust between the partners CnC shouldn't be ***d,but more organic in my opinion.
Posted
I love being concentually (sp) taken advantage of... Being drunk or messed up... Wrapped up in the pleasure/*** of what's being done to me. There is a lot of trust... Cuz that other person is in charge since you really don't vocalize words/sentences(for me anyways)...
Posted

Love it.Did it with an ex and also working girls 

Posted
I love this. Letting him have absolute control over what happens to my limp body
Posted

The thought of this really excites me! 😈

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Omg I just joined. This is my k8nk!! Thanks community. There are people like me. Cool!!
Posted

I really love cnc but I don’t have anyone to explore with 

• 3 months later...
throbingCittt
Posted
As the sub I enjoy being manhandled, moved into position, just put into place and gently used.