How can we make sure women feel safe in an online community?

purplepie

Posted
Report functionality
Blur potentially unsafe images
Ban trolls, hate speech and fake accounts
Posted
By not putting themselves in dangerous situations
Posted
I completely agree, but it’s not just womyn, it’s all AFAB people, to correct you.
Posted
I personally would like to FEEL SAFE too!!!!! 🖤
Posted
By reminding every woman to say little and use the power of the “block” a lot!
Posted
Why are you deleting my comments to silence me? What is wrong with you? You don’t think I have the right to feel safe and be included in a discussion about the safety of all females? You’re definitely NOT a feminist. Wont be wasting my breath on you.
Posted
Someone feeling safe is not my responsibility however, I do think treating people with respect in general helps...and don't send shit unless the vibe for it is there
Posted
Hahaha why delete my comment cause im speaking truth you go on about protecting women but what about protecting everyone you got dutty ***agers making fake profiles to make ***, you got women exstorting people for ***, what about us men, stop deleting my comment you want discussion on this lets be real and invole the whole community not just women
Posted
Ensure that there are consequences for poor behaviour. If members - usually, but not exclusivley male - *** no action then they'll continue to send inappropriate and/or unsolicited images, make crass comments, pester and so on. If a profile or memo or comment is reported, there should be confidence in the website and Mods acting swiftly and decisively. Time-outs, bans or even assistance with legal action should be assured and publicly-stated. It would also be advantageous if examples of unacceptable behaviour were posted clearly, so that there are no excuses.
Posted
One way would be to let them “call the shots!” I would also suggest self defense courses. I sent my daughter to Karate classes in high school and College. She can basically kick any ass out there, and she’s 36 y/o.
Posted
Maybe we can start using the app like Bumble, so people won't be able to message each other unless both have spanked one another
TheDeathRictus
Posted
More active mods in lobby, possibly making it so you can't msg anyone or use lobby till you verify your account as well to help weed out the spam and scam accounts, bring back the clear rules where it says don't discuss certain topics etc in lobby. Currently the only ruleset for the forums and lobby is a broad set of guidelines and the whisper of what a mod may or may not have said at one point
TheDeathRictus
Posted
The verification thing tho, honestly there's so many trolls and spam accounts I genuinely think it may be necessary
Posted
I really don’t think anyone is “safe” online, but it’s a shame. Women are to be loved and adored… I guess I would say don’t give your personal info to anyone. If you end up lucky and someone is nearby, it’s always better to meet somewhere public and see the person. I just hope yourself and other women ( and men ) stay safe and vigilant. Scammers everywhere. Thank you.
Posted
Have an option for stalking or harassment when reporting someone y’all didn’t even had that and I was stalked and harassed by someone from several accounts. Plus once you block them you can’t report them. That is so backwards.
Posted
Always give someone your location before meeting someone!
Posted
As a new gentleman I have found its not safe out there for men as well with scammers and fake AI profiles everybody is in danger please all be Cautious out there ask questions like text me to continue our conversation I have found an AI won't text you they will say can't we just stay in this app to me how can you meet in person if you stay on the app
Posted
1 hour ago, TKOindatpussy said:

Why are you deleting my comments to silence me? What is wrong with you? You don’t think I have the right to feel safe and be included in a discussion about the safety of all females? You’re definitely NOT a feminist. Wont be wasting my breath on you.

56 minutes ago, W33MaN1989 said:

Hahaha why delete my comment cause im speaking truth you go on about protecting women but what about protecting everyone you got dutty ***agers making fake profiles to make ***, you got women exstorting people for ***, what about us men, stop deleting my comment you want discussion on this lets be real and invole the whole community not just women

Your comments were never deleted, they were just waiting in a queue to be approved by a moderator.