Mistress brings a guest

ey****

Posted

I knew something was up.
I'd had a message from Mistress informing me I needed to "get ready" with some very specific instructions on what that entailed.

She had been out at the gym - and I'd been at home helping with the routine chores.

They were almost finished, although these instructions made it difficult to be finished in time.

Regardless.  I went up and got ready.
I gave a little ooh as the sensation of the butt plug went in - I'm able to take a lot larger these days.

I carefully rolled the stockings up my legs, for *** of laddering them - I didn't know what she had in mind; but this wouldn't be acceptable.

I pulled over the maids outfit, tied the pinny, and adjusted the head piece.

Finally, I slipped into the heels - I'd been getting into good practice for walking in these.

I then nervously went back downstairs and continued washing the dishes.

I heard the front door open; I could hear voices.

"Hey, this is a nice place," it was a male voice, I didn't know it.  I assume someone she had met at the gym.

I ***ed a little that I was to be humiliated in front of this probably butch guy; or even cucked.  Maybe even asked to suck his cock.   I'd not done this before, my Mistress knew I would for her, even if I didn't really want to.

I put down the dishes and scurried towards the hall to greet her.
I got on my knees, arms outstretched presenting myself to her.

She placed her trainer in front of me, I raised my head slightly so I could kiss it.
She swapped for the other foot and I repeated the process.

"OK, get up"
I was a little surprised as she often gets me to greet her friends.

I stand up.
"This is Mark"
I say hello and offer my hand to shake, he does so with a nervous grin.
She turns to him, "Mark, this is my sub I was telling you about"
"Pleased to meet you," he laughs.

He's a little bit of a slightly buff gym guy and is amused at my attire and predicament.

Mistress sends me to the kitchen to bring them some drinks.

I'm preparing some coffee, I can just about hear their voices from the other room.

"So he does anything you ask?"
"Anything, he is devoted to me"
"He seems a little..."
"A little what, dedicated?  It's a good arrangement. Today, I go out to the gym and come back and all my housework is done.  As you can see I'm now sat and relaxed with a friend, you, while he prepares drinks. Allowing me to unwind"

I return with a tray of coffee, complete with sugar bowl and jug of milk.

I place on the side and pour the first ones to order.

"You can be a foot rest now"
"Mistress, while I'm happy to - do you wish me to finish the dishes first?"
"Why aren't the dishes finished? They should be done in time!"
"I'm sorry Mistress. They would have been normally but..."
"No... no buts."
"Sorry, Mistress"
"Turn around, bend over, touch your toes"
I did so, my maids dress rode up exposing my bare bum.
On the table besides her, there was a hair brush.
She stood up and gave three hard strikes.
"One for not doing the dishes in time... one for 'but' and one because I have to scold you in front of a stranger"
Each strike progressively harder than the last, giving a quick sting and red glow.

"You can finish the dishes later, foot rest"

I get on my knees in front of the settee. 

She ushers me closer to her than to Mark and puts her feet up on my back.  Still with her trainers on.

Mark goes to put his feet on me.  She stops him.
I can sense a laughter as she turns to him and says "Get your own, this one is mine"

But there's something in there. The "mine". It's a sense of ownership and belonging.  I am hers to do as she wishes.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this is - but - of course I do as I'm told.

The two are talking about their work out.  Mistress is making a little bit of a show of how far she ran on the treadmill, how sweaty she got.

"I bet my gym gear really smells"

I'd been struggling to avoid getting erect - and that was about enough to take me over.

"Oh, he's gone all red," she said, "I bet he's erect"

She removed a foot and started kicking at my groin.  Oww.  That hurts.

"Yep, he is... little sweat freak."

Mark asks, "So he just gets excited about the thought of your sweaty gym clothes"
"Oh yeah, he loves it"
"Weirdo"
"I dunno, I mean - so today he helps me out and he's excited just by the thought of how sweaty I got.  He works hard to please me and he's very easy to please"
"And he doesn't have sex?"
"No... well... only on my terms.  He's a butt plug in now to stretch him so I can take him later if I want"
"It's a bit weird to me"
"Look, my sub is very loyal to me - and is part of my life.   If you also want to be part of my life, he is something you have to accept"
"Well, I like you"
"I know - that's why we went on a date, that's why I invited you to my home.  If you are serious about me, this is something you have to accept"
"What about him, does he have to accept me?"
"Absolutely. But, he does what he's told and knew this day might come"

The conversation went a bit more casual as I was ushered to finish the dishes from earlier.

I returned to ask about coffee top ups and the two were kissing.
Mistress sensed I was there - and stopped the kissing.
"It's ok sub... come in - I want you at my feet while I kiss Mark"
The two resumed kissing and I got down - I removed her trainers and socks and then started kissing her feet while she kissed him.  
This made her a lot more excited.  She gave a slightly passionate, "I fucking love having my toes sucked" before jumping on him to snog him.
I moved around and started sucking on her toes.

After a couple of minutes she gently kicked me away and jumped up - ushering Mark to the bedroom.  

I waited for instruction; "While I enjoy this guy, you enjoy my gym bag"

They went upstairs and I made my way to her gym bag.

She was right, the socks, shorts, t-shirt - all soaked in sweat.

I was a little nervous on what Mark meant for our future, but as I got lost in her sweat and odour - it took my to a pleasant state of bliss.

I almost didn't hear her calling me.
As soon as I realised I apologised and scampered

"Fucks sake, I know you love my scent - but come here, there's work for you"

I followed her nervously up to the bedroom, my previous erection had waned by the ***.

But, what I saw when I opened the bedroom door surprised me.

Mark was mumbling through tights tied round his mouth, he was also cuffed to the bed and Mistress was in the process of writing on his chest in lipstick, "Call this a cock" with an arrow pointing to his crotch.

"I need you to take some photos"
I did as instructed.  

She continued bodywriting on him, cropping his cock and slapping him with oversized dildos.

I dare not ask what was going on.

I just took photos as instructed.

"Sync them"
I did, and they started uploading to her cloud account.

She turned to Mark.
"You're not going to disrespect my sub ever again. You are not going to mention him to anyone.  If you do, he gets to disrespect you by publishing the photos"
He mumbled and nodded in agreement.

She came over to me and put her arm around me.
"My sub has shown loyalty and respect to me.   I don't want a 'real man' or an 'alpha male' - I want my loyal sub who puts me first all the time"

"I'm going to let you go, you're going to get dressed quietly and leave quietly - and I don't want to see you again"

He again mumbled in agreement.

She untied him and he got up, dressed and out in warp speed.

As he closed the door I asked what had happened, "Are you OK, Mistress?"

She sighed and smiled.  "Guess you'll have to finish me off"
"Umm..." 
She jumped onto the bed, legs spread - and reached down and picked up a vibrator.
"You do all the work," she laughed, "I'll just lie here"

I smiled back, "Thank you, Mistress" and went to turn the vibrator on.
"You're very welcome - now come on, if you do a good job I think you deserve a release afterwards..."

I turned on the vibrator, "I'm going in..."

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

This made me proper smile 😁

it does tie in with a little fantasy of mine :)

Maid-Francesca
Posted
Brilliant, it’s a fantasy of mine too, but I’d like my mistress/master to join in the bedroom antics and know we’re tying him up together if he disrespects me or my owner, would be so much fun
Posted

There's a lot of general ideas I like - some of which I've considered writing into a story.

There's a lot of different shapes to D/s relationships.

There's guys I know who have D/s relationships which involves them in chastity and not/rarely allowed a release - and people will ask them "what if you get a girlfriend" and they say "I don't want a girlfriend, I'm happy with my Mistress" and I admire that loyalty.

I just liked the idea of, as well as a sub not allowing outside distractions to interfere with their loyalty and dedication to their Mistress, but that of a Mistress who extends the same loyalty.

"I met a guy - he doesn't need to be my sub, but I need him to accept I have subs and me having a relationship with him will not disadvantage my subs"