Bad baby

Posted

Bad baby

It's cold on the playroom floor, my knees hurt more than ever before and my back is aching terribly, this stiff upright position ***ful to hold for prolonged periods, but I daren't move or Daddy will add 5 minutes to my punishment for every slip of the rules. 

I've already been here for 45 minutes, and still have 15 more remaining. I want that to be the end. 

I have been a bad girl. I've broken one of our rules and am being punished for it. Five minutes on my knees for every wrongdoing. I had agreed to this, had even helped to write it into the rules, but neither of those things made actually tolerating this any easier in practice.

My nose itches and I resist the urge to scratch it, willing it away all the while understanding that the harder I focussed on thinking it away the more attention I was giving it, making it even more insufferable. 

"Something troubling you baby?" he asks, his accent deep and heavy as it always is when he is mad.

Daddy is slouched on a large leather wingback chair directly in front of me, one foot resting on the knee of the other, his elbows on the plump armrests,  recently bronzed forearms visible below his rolled up shirt sleeves, the crisp whiteness a complete contrast to his now honey coloured Colombian skin. 

He swirls a crystal tumbler of his favourite brand of Whiskey,  a single large heart shaped ice cube almost filling the rest of the space, his phone clutched tightly in the other hand.

"Baby, baby, baby!" he softly repeats while watching the ice heart spin in the glass, a lengthy sigh following.

"What to do with you? Hmmm. Please look at me while I speak to you" he says softly, his eyes on the phone screen. 

Too softly.

He really is furious!

I raise my eyes from the spot on the ground I have been fixed on for the last 55 minutes and gaze into his. Beautiful, deep turquoise and currently icy cold! 

He is usually so well groomed, but today not so much. 

His hair is tousled, he is sporting at least 3 or 4 days worth of stubble and his top 3 shirt buttons are undone, a large portion of his chest visible where there is usually a tie. He looks tired Ayer arriving home from the airport just 90 minutes ago. I desperately want to give him a hug and some kisses but refrain as I want to be allowed up from the floor as soon as possible. 

The ice cube tinkles in the glass as he places it down on the table and stands, slowly circling me kneeling naked but for a pair of knitted knee length slipper socks. My hands are cuffed behind my back and grazing my buttocks, my blonde hair is loose around my face. 

A thick black leather collar circles my neck as always when I am home, a large silver 'O' ring at the front to allow for a leash to be attached if required. Either that thought, or possibly the chill in the room sending a shudder through me. 

I hate the leash.

'Click'

He has just taken a photo.

His footsteps echo in the large room, his dress shoes striking the oak parquet as he slowly navigates his way around me. 

'Click, click, click.'

More photos.

"We must take many photos tonight, ok baby. Daddy wants his own personal library of pretty pictures of you." he husks, his voice low and even.

Another clear sign of anger.

I nod in response, the solid red ball in my mouth making speech impossible. 

"You're doing well sweetheart, I know the floor is not comfortable. I will rub and kiss your legs better for you soon. Can you endure your final 5 minutes though, I wonder?" he ponders as he returns to his seat, retrieving his tumbler and taking a healthy gulp of the chilled amber liquid. 

He silently takes a few more pictures of me from varying angles then puts the phone in the mini tripod on the table beside him and presses record, the screen visible to me. I see myself fully and begin to feel the stirrings of lust.

I look wanton.

Eyes wide as I watch myself on the small screen, my mouth full, a little trickle of saliva escaping and running down my chin then dripping onto my huge boobs. 

The diamonds in the centres of my flower shaped nipple clamps sparkle in the light and I feel beautiful, and sexy.

I groan and slide my knees apart, displaying myself to him as the erotic thoughts begin to run rampant in my mind, my silent plea for him to touch me.

I remember too late that I should have remained still until my time was up. My heart pounds and a small whimper escapes me, the thought of being down here any longer very unwelcome. I turn my gaze to his face and find he is looking at his watch.

"Well done baby, you managed to remain still for the full hour. I'm proud of you. Let me help you up my darling." he says soothingly, holding me under my arms and lifting me to my feet with ease.

The *** rushes back into areas that have been deprived of an unhindered supply of oxygen for an hour and pins and needles hit hard, almost sending me back onto the floor as numbness takes hold.

I am placed onto the sofa and he kneels at my feet, massaging my lower legs firmly while placing soft kisses onto my tender and overly sensitive shins and knees until I recover normal sensation, then unbuckles the clasp around the back of my head and removes the ball from my mouth, wiping the saliva from my chin with his thumb then putting it into his own mouth and sucking it off.

My jaw aches as I close my mouth and I wince but don't complain. Complaining will just earn me more penalty points. 

"Do you have anything you wish to say to me Baby?" he asks as he stands, helping me up and guiding me across the room towards the dining area, and I know what's coming next.

He wants an explanation. He wants an apology. He also wants me to understand why he is mad and how my actions have hurt him. 

Just saying those two words, 'I'm sorry' does not constitute an appropriate apology. There must be an understanding of why the action has caused upset, and a significant change in attitude must be demonstrated for those easily spoken words to have impact, without it they are valueless. 

We have agreed that for me, corporal punishment is very effective in helping me appreciate the *** I have caused him, but in a very tangible way.

The first time he ever spanked me was the day we discovered that we also find it immensely pleasurable and erotic. 

I consider my current wrongdoing and wonder what I should do now. I want him to know that I am sorry for my actions, but I still don't fully appreciate why he is so upset and angry over it.

Daddy was temporarily working abroad and I was home alone, bored and unsupervised. 

He knows better than to leave me without adequate attention, knows that I grow restless when we are apart.

He knows that I need the constant reassurance of his presence, preferably in person, but when he's working or busy I need frequent texts or calls. I have to know that he is thinking of me as often as I am thinking of him. 

If he had taken me with him on his trip, or at least messaged me just once I wouldn't have done it. 

It's his fault!

I feel defiant at that realisation. I had been about to apologise for my crime, despite the fact that I was clearly about to get a spanking anyway, so decided to ensure that it would be a memorable one.

"No Daddy." I say sweetly shaking my head, my eyes cast to the floor subserviently.

He remains quiet, making no verbal response at all which heightens my anxiety level, but also my desire for him.

After a few more steps we are in the dining area of our open plan loft apartment and he pulls out the chair at the head of the table and gestures I come to him. 

Of course I do!

I stand as close to him as I can with my eyes focussed on his chest, and we remain that way for what feels like forever, but is in reality probably only 30 seconds. 

The anger in him is palpable. He appears calm from a distance, but this close? I can feel him vibrating, such is his fury!

As I realise this fact he swiftly grips me by the shoulders, spins me 90 degrees and pushes me face down over the table, holding me in place by my cuffed wrists. 

Once he is satisfied that I am not going to resist he crouches to secure my ankles to the table legs utilising the straps that cleverly decorate them, then releases my hands from the cuffs and massages my wrists, placing gentle kisses on them both.

"Stretch." 

I do as I am bid and wince at the *** in my shoulders because they have been held in an abnormal position for so long. 

My hands are splayed on the smooth oak above my head, wrists secured together by a single black leather cuff, this one attached to an adjustable chain. My boobs are squashed beneath me and the table top presses ***fully into my upper thighs, then he tightens the chain!

I feel the pull in my arms first and when that discomfort moves to my shoulders the already suffering muscles there give up their resistance and the stretch moves down my spine. 

He tightens it another notch and my thighs now give up their fight against fate, the table pressing deeper into the already tender flesh.

I am completely immobilised without an inch of wiggle room, secured more tightly than a virgins waistband!

My view is directly towards the floor to ceiling windows but my position does not allow me to see anything but sky, the beautiful view of the city park obscured by the tabletop. 

A tickle begins in my right wrist, slowly moving along my arm to my neck, chills trailing in its wake. I feel the throb of anticipation beginning and a soft sigh escapes my lips as he trails the feather down my rib cage to my waist, swirling it over my cheeks and then down between my parted thighs, a low moan replacing the sigh.

Smack!!

I gasp in as much air as my constricted lungs will allow, the impact coming sooner than expected and shocking me.

It was a full palm open hand slap to my right cheek, definitely given with anger but very low on my 'Mad Daddy' *** scale. 

'Smack'

Harder this time and on my left cheek, he then grabs a handful of the flesh and squeezes tightly, twisting his fingers as he grips me even harder. 

I bite my lip to keep from giving him the reward he is seeking for as long as I can but inevitably the point comes where I can silently tolerate no more and cry out.

He is standing between my legs, my left buttock gripped so tightly in his hand I can feel the rage within him emanating from his fingertips. Conversely his clothed hardness is moving incredibly lightly back and forth over my exposed pussy while he reverently caresses my right buttock, my mind confused by the fact my physical response to the two conflicting sensations is the same....... pleasure! 

"Are you sure my little one? There is nothing you want to tell Daddy?" He questions, his tone mocking and sarcastic, but remaining even and gentle as he now begins to caress my left cheek tenderly too.

I adore it when he just touches me for no reason other than to have contact with me, but this is not one of those times. This is punishment. 

'SMACK, SMACK' 

Simultaneous cracks echo through the room as he slaps both cheeks at the same time.

From this angle he can't get a great enough swing to hit me too hard and I am smug. 

It appears however that he can read minds because he pulls away and appears in my eye-line, a devilish grin on his handsome face, and a riding crop in his hands. He stands and observes me momentarily as if giving me one last chance to speak, but I decline the opportunity by remaining silent.

He chuckles and flexes the crop in his hands, then swishes it about a little, enjoying the swooshing whistle as it cuts through the air as he dances around like Zorro. The bulge in his trousers is wet with me and is jumping rhythmically with every swipe of the implement, his excitement clear.

"You will receive one strike on each cheek for every media item you sent to that man, with any implement of my choosing. You can safe word at any time and we will hold the remainder of your punishment until another time. You understand?"

I nod and am struck with the crop across both buttocks, the biting sting giving way to a burning throb.

"That was for the lack of manners my darling. You are to reply verbally when asked direct questions, you know that . Now.... let's try again. Do you understand the rules Mi putita hermosa?"

My beautiful little whore!

"Yes Daddy, I understand. My safe word is Koala." I announce loudly, his last words causing wetness to begin trickling down my inner thighs. I love it when he calls me bad names in Spanish...... it's so sexy! 

"Now, look at me. You will please focus only on my face, eyes stay open. Twelve photos, means 24 strikes, you have had 4. Ready pequeño?" 

"I am ready." I reply, eyes locked with his, the glint in them making me shudder.  I don't think I have ever seen him so mad before. 

'SMACK, SMACK'

A heavy blow lands first on one cheek and is swiftly followed by a strike to the other, the intense burning sensation making me tense up, my cheeks now tight and firmer. 

'Four more quick fire strikes sear my skin, sure to have left their mark on the pale flesh.'

Tears fill my eyes and I whimper, holding in the cry while I wait for the salvation of numbness to claim me.

"The first two are for the photos of your beautiful face you sent. Nobody but me should feel that smile is for them.

Tres, cuatro, cinco y seis are because you sent pictures of your pechos gloriosos to that bastardo!" He growls, his use of his native tongue increasing as it does whenever he is passionate about his words. 

"At least those photos had lingerie covering them. Seven to ten were too much baby.... Demasiado! Tus hermosos pezones solo deberían ser vistos por mí!" he rages, his voice becoming louder and more powerful, but nowhere near a shout. This is far scarier.

"What do you say to that Puta?" he asks calling me whore again, but the tone is reverent. He is again standing between my legs and presses his clothed length into me, growling frustratedly as he does. He slaps me four more times with his hand while grinding into me, the fabric of his trousers once again absorbing the evidence of my arousal.

"I'm sorry I sent pictures of my naked breasts to another man. I understand why you are mad with me. You are right, my beautiful nipples should never be seen by anyone but you." I reply a little above a whisper, all my energy concentrated on keeping my tears in.

"Eleven to 14 are because you shared pictures of my cock in your mouth. You did not have my permission to do that, and I am very upset about it." 

He moves to the end of the table where my hands are restrained and he opens the hidden drawer under the table top, the 'drawer of doom' as I think of it. Almost 50 items he has collected to spank me live there, and some of them are pretty unfriendly!

The sound of heavy, wooden and metal objects being rummaged through fills the room and I wonder what he will choose. 

I hear the drawer close and then his footsteps as he returns to my line of sight, a thick black leather belt wrapped around his knuckles.

"You know why photos 15 to twenty upset me, mi pequeña niña?" He asks as he runs his fingers lightly up my inner thigh lighting fires as he does, desire engulfing me.

He steps back and positions himself to bring the belt down onto the already seared flesh of my ass.

'Whoosh!'

"16. It is because....."

'Whoosh! Smack!'

"Seven***! You displayed yourself....."

"18, 19 and 20" he huffs, the  energy he is expending with each strike of the belt on my skin evident.

"They are for displaying your pretty pink pussy for him! That is whose bonito coño rosado, hmm, ¿Mi bebé?"

"It belongs to you Daddy, only you!" I wail, the *** in my behind too much for me to bear silently anymore, tears spilling from my eyes and onto the table below my cheek, sobs wracking my restrained form.

"Ssshhhhh my darling, you are doing so well. Only four more to go. Remember, you can safeword at any time. Do you need to do that?" He coos, running his cool hands over my hot ass cheeks, soothing them with his soft caress.

"No!! Please, no. Can you just finish punishing me please?! Give me the final four lashes and be done Daddy? Can you? Will you, please?" I beg. 

"As you wish baby. Now, can you guess which photos made me most mad mi amor? Do you know which ones kept me awake at night while I was away? The pictures that should NEVER have been shared with anyone but me. The ones that are the reason I am so dishevelled here, now? Hmmm? Do you Chica? Do you know?"

I do know. They are the most explicit pictures I have ever taken, and were only ever meant for his eyes, but like I said, he left me alone, and I tell him that.

"You left me Daddy! I was alone. I was lonely....... and horny! I thought it was better than actually meeting someone in person." I sob, attempting to justify my disgracefully disrespectful behaviour.

"I WAS WORKING!" He roars, kicking the chair beside himself, my sob becoming louder at his distress. I am not afraid of him, but I am devastated I have done this to him.

"I KNOW! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Daddy. I won't do it ever again, I promise! I love you, and only you. Will you forgive me?" 

"Once your punishment is complete it will all be forgotten baby, I promise. You won't be so silly again will you." He states confidently.

I steel myself for four of the most ***ful strikes I have ever felt and I am not surprised when he changes his hold on the belt, the buckle end now what will be in contact with my battered behind.

I have nowhere to go, I cannot move. Two choices are all I have.

To remain still and in a minute or so it will all be over, or safeword, ending my current *** but saving it for another day. I don't want that. I want this to be done with today. I have a lot of making up to do.

"I take it we are going to finish this tonight baby, no safeword?" He strokes my parted pussy with his fingers, putting one inside me and presses downward, connecting with the nerve bundle there and causing my legs to spasm. 

"Yes, yes...... please Daddy! Please can we finish this now?" I plead and he leans down and places a kiss on each of my butt cheeks.

Without warning number 21 connects with my skin and I swear it feels as if my cheek has split open. I have to scream. The *** is unbearable. My cries swirl around the huge room, broken only by the sobs of "sorry Daddy, I'll be a good girl, I swear! I'll be good!"

22!

Definite ***!

"Two left mi Pequeña guerrera! Well done. These last two will be the worst for you, but then we will be done with your punishment. Ready?" 

I'm not ready at all, but I never will be, and the quicker we are done the sooner Daddy will make me feel better, the sooner I will be in his arms enjoying gentle kisses and warm snuggles, and smothering him in the same. 

"Yes"

With no further warning he pulls back his arm and swings a huge arc, the buckle hitting my left hip as he has miscalculated his reach. The *** is explosive and I scream it away, attempting to steady my breathing, which is currently proving beyond my capabilities.

"You can do this baby. Last one, then it's all done with and we can have fun, ok niña!?" he soothes, stroking my back as he speaks.

Mmmm, ok, owwww..........ok D-d-adddd-eee-eee! Yes, please........ last one...... please" I plead weakly, my energy sapped by the effort to endure my punishment. 

I fix my gaze just above his head and pray he can't tell I'm not focussed on his eyes..... I just can't do it this time. Seeing that fire of fury in his eyes, but more so the disappointment, sadness, and emotional *** I have caused him with my actions is agonising!

As he raises his arm I notice it. A drone, hovvering just above his head!

"Twenty to twenty four are for sending him videos. Videos! I will make use of this new knowledge, now I know what an exhibitionist you are, hmmm baby? Photos were bad, videos worse, but when I watched them and found they were of MY beautiful baby riding her favourite dildo with that fantastic ass, then squirting her pleasure across the floor......BABY!! I didn't sleep for almost 48 hours after seeing that! It hurt me, I am wounded you sought attention elsewhere. Am I not enough for you? Do I not treat you well, give you all you need and everything you desire? Twenty...... FOUR!" he cries with the downward motion, releasing all his fury with that strike and my right buttock feels as if it has exploded, excruciating *** that steals all ability to make sounds, or breathe!

My vision is distorted and I have very definite ringing in my ears, my *** pressure elevated as part of my body's *** response.  

"Baby?! We are done and I'm going to look after you now, ok mi amor? We cannot rush though, your body will be weak. Let me loosen the restraints and massage your beautifully striped bottom while your muscles begin to relax, ok Bebita?"

He loosens the ankle restraints and my feet immediately throb as *** again freely fills them, then releases the tension in the chain securing my arms above my head before removing the cuffs to allow me to move my arms freely. I tentatively move them and my shoulders and biceps scream so I remain still, resolving to move in minimal increments until the *** lessens. 

True to his word Daddy returns to the end of the table, resuming his position between my legs and squeezes some chilled aloe Vera gel he has just retrieved from the fridge onto my behind and begins gently massaging it into the delicate and very damaged flesh. 

After the initial burn of his touch on the broken skin his ministrations become soothing, then inevitably for me they become pleasurable.

A relaxed and contented groan of appreciation leaves my throat and he chuckles.

"A few more minutes recovering in this position my little darling, then I will carry you into the bathroom and we can bathe together, the warm water will help soothe your bottom, and will help those bruises develop. I will get you some Arnica and *** killers from the medicine box and we can have hot chocolate and watch a film in bed while we snuggle. I will even stroke your back! Deal?" he asks.

"Mmmmm. Mm-hmm!" is all I have the energy to produce in terms of response but he heard me well enough, his next words making that clear.

"You know baby, if you keep making those delightfully sinful moans I am going to be ***d to give you a reason for them."

My butt cheeks may feel as if they are aflame right now, but the rest of me is perfectly fine other than aching terribly, and my body knows what it wants.

Posted

Let me know if you enjoyed reading......... there is a part 2 😈

Posted
On 11/11/2023 at 11:15 AM, LukeFireburn said:

This was one of the best i read in a while

That's amazing praise!! Thankyou so much, I'm glad you enjoyed. 🥰

Posted
On 11/12/2023 at 4:29 PM, coupser said:

Like it, well done

wish it was me

Posted
Just now, coupser said:

wish it was me

That's sweet!! Tickled your fancy did it? 
What element did you find most arousing? I'd love to know....... will help when writing next one! 🥰

Posted
1 minute ago, K98byf said:

Very errr stimulating, loved it 🥰

What element did you find most arousing? I'dlove to know....... will help when writing nextone! 🥰

Posted
2 minutes ago, Needylittle said:

What element did you find most arousing? I'd love to know....... will help when writing next one! 🥰

When Daddy took your arse for the first time, I was wishing it was me you were asking to do it with

Posted
Just now, coupser said:

When Daddy took your arse for the first time, I was wishing it was me you were asking to do it with

Was it descriptive enough? 🤔

Posted
4 minutes ago, Needylittle said:

Was it descriptive enough? 🤔

to be honest I was picturing you ass in my head and my cock sliding into it and slowly pulling in and out till i could feel my balls against your pussy, but yes it was well written

Posted
4 minutes ago, coupser said:

to be honest I was picturing you ass in my head and my cock sliding into it and slowly pulling in and out till i could feel my balls against your pussy, but yes it was well written

Thankyou so much for telling me 🥰 x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The story continues in Bad Baby pt 2....... 😈🫦