FETISH THROWBACK

bb****

Posted
Hairy pussy. I like it even more now, it looks SO good with milky caramel skin tones 🤤🤤🤤
Posted

I found hidden pictures of bound women in the belongings of my cousin when I was around 13. I was instantly fascinated and aroused. So my interest in bondage might be by nature ;-) 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Toxic-Male said:

So my interest in bondage might be by nature. 

I wouldn't class that as by nature, more, by nurture, as something influenced your interest in it, you wasn't just naturally attracted to bondage & restraint, there was a clear trigger for the interest, seeing those images that peaked fascination & arousal, which in turn initiated your interest in bondage. 

Posted
I can still remember the first time I say rope bondage. I can vividly picture the woman still to this day. It’s ultimately what peaked my interest and led me down this path to where I am today.
Posted
#MISCEGE_NATION...back when it really was naughty. Still my favourite.
Posted
Crossdress + bondage combo, originally started by wearing tights for a school play
Posted
An accidental threesome on my 18th birthday
Posted
I realized I was a monsterfucker when I watched Francis Ford Coppula’s Dracula lol. When Dracula seduced Lucy in the garden, I was all in after that 😂
Posted
A casual encounter with a lady that enjoyed teasing, edging, orgasm *** and impact play. She was much older and I was young. I've been hooked ever since.
Posted
Always had an interest, but a girlfriend in my early 20s asked me to tie her up, spank her and then fuck her. That lead to research, magazines and the rest is a 20 plus year development into a Gentleman Dom
Posted
The idea of being over ‘powered’ by a woman has always interested me but something I have not been able to experience.
Posted
35 minutes ago, Kirby1989 said:
The idea of being over ‘powered’ by a woman has always interested me but something I have not been able to experience.

Same

Posted
Exhibitionism. Took my bf to the mall on a leash & collar. It was so fucking fun lol and he was so humiliated … I fell in love with that kink
Posted
2 hours ago, Latexdc said:

The worm that turned. 

No way! That was a sketch by the two ronnies no?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kinkygenius said:

No way! That was a sketch by the two ronnies no?

Yes that's right, as I kid I found it fascinating 😁😁

Posted
I was at a performing arts thing at primary school. I was about 10. There was an all female dance ensemble wearing skin tight metallic silver leggings. I remember being very turned on, still to this day, anything skin tight and shiny does it for me.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Latexdc said:

Yes that's right, as I kid I found it fascinating 😁😁

Yeah I did also! A matriarchal society! Might work better tbh! 😅

Posted
Nursing youngest in public, but discretely. Was approached by a man who asked if I was into ANR. Said no, not knowing what it was. Went home looked it up and found it checked a lot of boxes for me. Also coincides with my kinky exploration journey. 😈😝