FETISH THROWBACK

bb****

Posted
49 minutes ago, GoddessLilith666 said:
Exhibitionism. Took my bf to the mall on a leash & collar. It was so fucking fun lol and he was so humiliated ā€¦ I fell in love with that kink

I wish you could do this to me

Posted
I was about 17 years old the first time a man told me I have sexy feet. I was a little baffled because I'd never thought of feet as being sexy! Ended up dating that guy and learning how deep foot worship can go!
Posted
2 minutes ago, CurvyArtist said:
I was about 17 years old the first time a man told me I have sexy feet. I was a little baffled because I'd never thought of feet as being sexy! Ended up dating that guy and learning how deep foot worship can go!

What a lucky man to get to worship your feet šŸ˜. I still havenā€™t had the chance to get to do that for someone

Posted
I was 8 when I saw Jason X and during the sex scene the guy licked the girls bellybutton. Ever since then I've had a deep sensual lust for the female abdomen and always stick around for a belly dancers show.
Posted
First fetish, got to be oral sex the one that last so long that melts your mind held in there edged til you just desperate for a release, in my case was giving it
Posted
2 hours ago, GoddessLilith666 said:
Exhibitionism. Took my bf to the mall on a leash & collar. It was so fucking fun lol and he was so humiliated ā€¦ I fell in love with that kink

Love it!

Posted
My first awakening of my fetish for rubber and gloves was when I was a very young boy and my mom would dress me in my black rubber buckle boot galoshes and yellow rubber rain coat to walk to school when it rained. That led me to trying on her yellow rubber kitchen gloves (playtex living gloves). Then puberty hit and I wanked my wiener and cummed for the first time with the gloves on, then the boots and coat, hooked forever. Born with my fetish. Glove it!
Posted
When I was 17, my boyfriend sucked my toes it was so erotic. I never felt something so good in my life.
Posted
I was maybe 10. I was in a Theater during a rehearsal and one of the actresses said it was uncomfortable to be hanging in the air in a harness (I think she was playing an owl). I didnā€™t understand the feeling but I liked it and it excited me.
Posted
Omorashi. I didn't know it, but damn did it feel good~
Posted
1 hour ago, Kimber469ing said:
When I was 17, my boyfriend sucked my toes it was so erotic. I never felt something so good in my life.

What a lucky manšŸ˜, itā€™s nice to see a woman who likes it, I wish I was lucky enough to do that for a woman

Posted
I was around 12 when I discovered with a vibrating toy that it stimulates but loved looking at belly buttons, played with mine a lot
Posted
22 minutes ago, Alucard255 said:
Mine was my neck fetish that started when i was 14 or so and saw Jean Grey from X3 die and expose her neck

Thatā€™s crazy man Iā€™ve never heard of that fetish

Posted
I started fantasizing about having women serve me sexually. I don't really know where it comes from but it's the first memory I have of anything BDSM related.
Posted
First conscious knowledge of anything "kink" related was finding spanking magazines in the school newspaper recycling pile we'd been tasked with clearing out - the imagery was amazing and spoke to me. Though in reality I think the seed of interest had been planted long before that discovery, by not so pleasant formative experiences.
Even now though the sight of a reddened bottom, is a major turn on - especially if it's NY own.
Posted
2 hours ago, exeter67936 said:

Thatā€™s crazy man Iā€™ve never heard of that fetish

Lmao

Posted
I think I was 4 or 5. I remember rolling up tight in the blankets on my bed. The more restrictive it felt, the more I liked it. Then the rest of my childhood had me talking friends into playing tie up games so I could be bound and gagged. šŸ˜
Posted
The first time i tried on womens clothes. Now i know that i knew then...
Posted
7 hours ago, RadioDemon said:
Omorashi. I didn't know it, but damn did it feel good~

I'm into it ughh...

Posted
This was in high school and for sure I was a bully and each time I did beat up some, while at it I was having a hard on and I always crouched whenever it happens so my friends or people around don't get to see my boner. Then I would gently crouch and crawl to a sitting position still exerting my dominant bully self like I'm okay I'm fine just to hide my boner and not get laughed at while at it.... It worked though until I got caught by someone mature and that's how my exploits started
Posted
Mine was in highschool during gym class when a blonde girl with braces an big booty hanging out of her shorts then I l complaint it was hot outside then she rubbed her sweat on me which smell so fresh n good ever since sweaty girls get me hard asf
Posted
my older ***s panties and dresses.. was about 7 years old
Posted
See I was about 13 Ć³r 14 when I was walking down the stairs, somehow my Jeans got caught on the banistair and as I stepped down I was suspended and I came instantly, ofc I had nĆ³ clue what thĆ­s weird White stuff but it felt really good sĆ³ I kept crying tĆ³ recreate that feeling, eventually moving onto ropes and breath play as well