Due to legal reasons we cant show you this profile

Posted (edited)

Is this a bug? Im intrigued what the legal reasons are lol

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

this used to happen when someone from the US tried to view an account from anywhere else in the word that had a Dominatrix profile (i.e. offers paid services) 

Posted

The message will also appear when a profile is in transition of being switched over to a Dominatrix profile.  

Posted
27 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

this used to happen when someone from the US tried to view an account from anywhere else in the word that had a Dominatrix profile (i.e. offers paid services) 

Im uk and I get this sometimes if I click on people. Not sure if they're in USA though as can't view them haha

Posted
Just now, Jeneral_Whore said:

Im uk and I get this sometimes if I click on people. Not sure if they're in USA though as can't view them haha

US profiles can't be Dominatrixes - SESTA/FOSTA laws - but Pixie points out another case above 

Posted
It means the account requested some form of payment for a good or service. Monetary transactions are not allowed on this website. Findoms get banned instantly. Same with people selling content.
Posted

no, there's literally two reasons.

1) if you are in the US and the person has a Dominatrix profile

2) you are based anywhere and the profile is in the process of being moved to a Dominatrix profile and the user is yet to accept the changes

A Dominatrix profile is available only outside the US, a user pays slightly more and has a € sign on their account.  This means they can be approached to discuss, or discuss with you, paid services.

They're not very popular in the UK and most countries, but are hugely popular in Germany.   So a user literally can go on and search for a Dominatrix and it brings up people in their area they can pay for a session. But they HAVE to have a Dominatrix profile for this.

Posted
So it could be a report of under age people and its being reviewed, in the state of Indiana it could be someone posting a nude or sexual photo without consent (felony here), it could be for allegations of prostitution, the list goes on and on...
Posted
11 minutes ago, johnholmes2001 said:

So it could be a report of under age people and its being reviewed, in the state of Indiana it could be someone posting a nude or sexual photo without consent (felony here), it could be for allegations of prostitution, the list goes on and on...

if someone is being reviewed the profile goes to a status where it's marked as "profile is being verified"

if someone has been removed it goes to "this profile hasn't kept within our guidelines and has been removed" 

if someone has a Dominatrix profile and you're trying to view from the US it goes to "cannot be viewed for legal reasons" and if you're trying to view from anywhere someone is pending a change to a Dominatrix profile it goes to "cannot be viewed for legal reasons" 

that's how the site works.