Berated really bad for saying I wouldn’t give someone miney

Naughtyswitch29

Posted

So I met a mistress online that seemed cool with me until i asked to see her with her hair down. She asked what I would do for her. I said no nudes and that I wouldn’t give her ***. Well, that was it. She berated me to the point where it seems borderline abusive. Is that an appropriate reaction?

Posted

ok - so... did she have a € on her profile?  if so, *** talk shouldn't be a surprise (although doesnt make her behaviour ok)

if she didn't - then report her, as she needs one.  

-

I think first off an easy answer when asked what you'd do for something is either ask if there's anything they'd like - or have something tangible to offer that they might like (remember, this has to be something for their benefit not an extension on what benefits you)

-

*** is often a sensitive one at times - there has to be a proper line because I do often feel men protest on *** too much at times : so, if you were to go for a date, who pays for dinner?  would you surprise her with a gift of chocolates or flowers sometime - so on

and it's important to not come across selfish or tight

but of course it can be frustrating when dealing with someone online and *** is brought up - so i refer you back to the top of my post

-

in saying that, the correct response from her would have been "I'm sorry - I don't think we're compatible" and ended the conversation rather than having a go at you.

Posted
sadly dominant women are rare so many use that against submissive men as they are in need
Posted

To be 100% clear and partly out of curiosity, was the berating definitely for saying you wouldn't give her ***, or may taking nudity off the table have been the reason/an aspect?

Posted

I just asked to see with her hair down and she said she wanted me to do something for her. I told her no dick picks and no *** and she lost her shit, berated me, tried to shame. Said I was a disgrace as an adult.

Posted
1 hour ago, Lonelyguy1 said:

I just asked to see with her hair down and she said she wanted me to do something for her. I told her no dick picks and no *** and she lost her shit, berated me, tried to shame. Said I was a disgrace as an adult.

I have some sympathy for her. I've lost count of the number of times someone prefaces what they say to me with "I'm not parting with cash."

I'm NOT a ProDomme or FinDomme or a scammer, I don't want or expect anyone's ***, but I am Sick and tired of guys assuming I am, and treating me as if I'm a fetish dispenser, which is how I feel when they start asking me for things, that could be pictures with hair down , full body shots or anything else incidentally, without sharing anything of themselves except for a bucket list of wants... personally I wouldn't have screamed at you, but there are days when I feel like I'm constantly having to "prove" I'm real but it's all a one way street, and if I ask for some validation that the person I'm communicating with is real..the two way street.. I'm villified and "accused" of being a fake or a Pro..I can't tell you how frustrating that gets day in, day out.

Posted
3 hours ago, asdfgyadvgsdf said:

sadly dominant women are rare so many use that against submissive men as they are in need

I think the truth is that a lot of guys who call themselves submissive, are not.   That their interests is basically they have a bunch of kinks and fantasies they want to try : and, actually, wanting a woman to do them for them is serving the guys needs... not hers.

There has to be some give and take. 

Posted
16 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think the truth is that a lot of guys who call themselves submissive, are not.   That their interests is basically they have a bunch of kinks and fantasies they want to try : and, actually, wanting a woman to do them for them is serving the guys needs... not hers.

There has to be some give and take. 

what i posted is a fact you cant deny

Posted
1 minute ago, asdfgyadvgsdf said:

what i posted is a fact you cant deny

stick my username into google.  have a little look at my website, my twitter, etc - there's not a shortage of Dominant women.... 

Posted
3 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

stick my username into google.  have a little look at my website, my twitter, etc - there's not a shortage of Dominant women.... 

i stick your username into my blocklist cuz i can`t handle people who are talking bs but selling it as they got knowledge and arguing with google after 2 messages

Posted

sorry lonelyguy. hope you get some more useful messages than ours. good luck with your search for the right one.

Posted
1 hour ago, MzJax said:

I have some sympathy for her. I've lost count of the number of times someone prefaces what they say to me with "I'm not parting with cash."

I'm NOT a ProDomme or FinDomme or a scammer, I don't want or expect anyone's ***, but I am Sick and tired of guys assuming I am, and treating me as if I'm a fetish dispenser, which is how I feel when they start asking me for things, that could be pictures with hair down , full body shots or anything else incidentally, without sharing anything of themselves except for a bucket list of wants... personally I wouldn't have screamed at you, but there are days when I feel like I'm constantly having to "prove" I'm real but it's all a one way street, and if I ask for some validation that the person I'm communicating with is real..the two way street.. I'm villified and "accused" of being a fake or a Pro..I can't tell you how frustrating that gets day in, day out.

missed your post first. that makes sense now. so that was really not okay of you lonelyguy. especially as a sub. now i realise whats going on here.

Posted
23 minutes ago, asdfgyadvgsdf said:

i stick your username into my blocklist cuz i can`t handle people who are talking bs but selling it as they got knowledge and arguing with google after 2 messages

oh well, your loss.  *shrugs*