Anyone else having this happen?

Ch****

Posted

I noticed lately that the desktop on phone Version of the site got some sort of update. It started with the icons being larger on the main page. But there seems to be a problem with how the page sits on the screen, it's loads too big and you have to zoom out to correct it, then load a different page and it will be normal again. I've tried this with two different phones and it happens on both. Is this a localised issue? or is it happening with all mobile phones using desktop site?

Posted
It has been buggy. I usually end up using the browser vs app.
Posted
I’ve been noticing alot of double text stuff. I don’t like that.
PapaBearProtects
Posted
I get the same issue on the phone. It refreshes back to the start of members if you try and zoom back when there are new relevant posts.
Posted
Mine does it when using the back button sometimes and have to reload the main page. I do have *** zoom override on in settings and font increased a little. Some websites don't like my font size request 🤓
Posted
19 hours ago, kalamazoo408 said:
I’ve been noticing alot of double text stuff. I don’t like that.

I've been seeing this in the android app - every message I send when chatting, I see it twice. The recipient only sees one copy of it and I only see each of theirs once.

(I don't use the website much as I'm stuck on an6½" screen for now and it's tooooo fiddly 😕)

Posted
What’s the browser’s address for the site?
I haven’t tried it yet
Posted
10 hours ago, Sir_Yvon said:

What’s the browser’s address for the site?
I haven’t tried it yet

literally fetish.com 

Posted
I haven't experienced this, however I frequently get locked out of here, when I open the app everything is gone on my profile, my images, profile picture is blank, I'm not able to access any content. It's extremely annoying, this can happen up to 6 to 7 time's within a month.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Looks like it's been fixed. Screen loads the correct size by itself 😁