The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted

Have 20, wish there was a way to know which ones I'm missing

Posted
3 hours ago, toni_cd said:

Have 20, wish there was a way to know which ones I'm missing

Have sent you a message,  cheers Pixie

Posted (edited)

If anyone is having trouble working out which puzzle pieces they are missing so far……here is my own list of clues with the corresponding puzzle grid spots going from left to right across the puzzle page.  It’s not too late to catch-up and join in. Cheers Pixie

Clue # 1 – Grid spot # 6 – How descriptive are you?

Clue # 2 – Grid spot # 13 – These Top 10 Clothes are sure to turn up the Kink

Clue # 3 – Grid spot # 12 – If you like this kind of dance you will like someone sitting on your lap

Clue # 4 – Grid spot # 9 – With this type of Role you like to watch

Clue # 5 – Grid spot # 19 – With this guide and unit your sure to get a “Ten”s out of it

Clue # 6 – Grid spot # 4 – With this role, one relationship is not enough and often you enjoy many or an open one.

Clue # 7 – Grid spot # 22 – With this kink, why stick at two when three is more fun

Clue # 8 – Grid spot # 28 – This review is sure to be Egg-tastic

Clue # 9 – Grid spot # 1 – This kink will make you twinkle

Clue #10 – Grid spot # 30 – How many do you make per day?

Clue # 11 – Grid spot # 18 – Father I have sinned

Clue # 12 – Grid spot # 3 – Like a good party this article will show where to find them, you will need to dig deep

Clue # 13 – Grid spot # 24 – With this type of Ring its sure to make things tight, a kink for some

Clue # 14 – Grid spot # 25 The more you “Suggest”, the more you might need a great camera to perhaps join in the fun

Clue # 15 – Grid spot # 15 – This code is for everyone

Clue # 16 – Grid spot # 5 – This flavour makes a great taste and some may enjoy the role

Clue # 17 – Grid spot # 32 – Pack your bags this Top 10 will be worth the stay………you will need one after this Treasure hunt!!!

Clue # 18 – Grid spot # 21 – Say Cheese

Clue # 19 – Grid spot # 11 – Changing it up is always fun with this role

Clue # 20 – Grid spot # 23 – For this insight you need only put your specs on and follow the star

Clue # 21 – Grid spot # 14 – Like a bit of hanky panky with a colleague, this kink might be for you

Clue # 22 – Grid spot # 8 – If your plus size you will love this read on how to look amazing, but you will need to go back in time

Clue # 23 – Grid spot # 26 – With this “News” you can’t go wrong, unless you look in the wrong place

Clue # 24 – Grid spot # 17 – Don’t get all tied up finding this role

Edited by PixieDust
typo
Posted

Apparently it's a German bank holiday and their members are currently suspecting the piece has yet to be placed! 

Posted (edited)

I've given up looking now for #25, have pretty much searched everywhere...........I need a bank holiday now!!!!

Edited by PixieDust
Posted
The frustrating thing is, is that no one tells you anything so how we supposed to know it's not live yet we ain't mind readers 🙄🔫
Posted
1 minute ago, Lilmonster said:

The frustrating thing is, is that no one tells you anything so how we supposed to know it's not live yet we ain't mind readers 🙄🔫

I'm getting out my tarot cards for the next one :clapping: better odds 

Posted
18 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I've given up looking now for #25, have pretty much searched everywhere...........I need a bank holiday now!!!!

Bet you don't give up, 😅

Posted
20 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I'm getting out my tarot cards for the next one :clapping: better odds 

Probably would have better odds Hun 😂

Posted
22 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Bet you don't give up, 😅

Towel is on the floor :sob:

Posted
24 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Towel is on the floor :sob:

oh no,hmmm, still don't believe you, but then I haven't looked yet,

Posted

Finally....got #12 and my 24th tile!  Thanks for all the clues and thanks Pixie for the tile map!  Now pick up that towel and get searching for #25 ;)

Posted
1 minute ago, toni_cd said:

Finally....got #12 and my 24th tile!  Thanks for all the clues and thanks Pixie for the tile map!  Now pick up that towel and get searching for #25 ;)

The towel and #25 will have to wait until the morning lol at 2.15am this Pixie is puzzled out.............but glad the tile map and the clues helped.

Posted

Moderator has posted on German site, there has been a glitch, they'll try and get it sorted today, if not 2 puzzle pieces should be available tomorrow! 

Posted

1 hour ago, Remounters said:

Moderator has posted on German site, there has been a glitch, they'll try and get it sorted today, if not 2 puzzle pieces should be available tomorrow! 

Thank you for the update! 

Posted

Quick update folks, still no change on the German side so rest up until 15:00 😁

Posted
19 minutes ago, Remounters said:

Quick update folks, still no change on the German side so rest up until 15:00 😁

Sorry forgot to post,  I messaged @JordiStar to let him know of the issue, hope to hear something soon.

Posted

Hey guys huge apology from my side. There was an issue. It's fixed now. Thanks to @PixieDust for letting me know.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, JordiStar said:

Hey guys huge apology from my side. There was an issue. It's fixed now. Thanks to @PixieDust for letting me know.

Clue #25 This read is sure to lead you underground........check out these great haunts in the UK............

Edited by PixieDust
update
Posted (edited)

Finally it's hit down, seems like there is no communication at all on our side for this treasure hunt!!!!! But here is Clue #25 wanna know the best Underground places to go for some right ol kinky fun then check out this article

Edited by Lilmonster