The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:Ā  Ā :three:Ā  Ā :four:Ā  Ā :six:Ā  Ā :seven:Ā  Ā :eight:Ā  Ā :nine:Ā  Ā :one::zero:Ā  Ā :one::one:Ā  Ā :one::two:Ā  Ā :one::three:Ā  Ā :one::four:Ā  Ā :one::five:Ā  Ā :one::six:Ā  Ā :one::seven:Ā  Ā :one::eight:Ā  Ā :one::nine:Ā  Ā :two::zero:Ā  Ā :two::one:Ā  Ā :two::two:Ā  Ā :two::three:Ā  Ā :two::four:

Ā 

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:Ā  Ā :five:

Posted

UPDATE:Ā The treasure hunt is over. Thanks to all of you for taking part and for all of the hints. The winners are @Hummel69, @PixieDust, @HandschelleĀ and @Liam52. Congrats!Ā 

NF Template dec - Challenge, Forum, Treasure Hunt - Fetish.com (1).png

Do you have a true PASSION for Fetish & BDSM? Prove it! šŸ˜ˆ
Here's your chance for a real experience: "Puzzle together" the PASSION poster we've cut into pieces and win two tickets for the PASSION fair in Hamburg. I'll be hiding one of theseĀ pesky pieces each day from Monday 9 September until Thursday 10 October across Fetish.com. If you find one of them you'll get 20 points. You can give away puzzle pieces to others - who knows, you may see each other at the fair. Don't forget to share your hints HERE as I won't be giving any this time. If you're one of the three most active players to succeed in the quest, you'll be upgraded to VIP.

šŸ”„Once you follow a burning passion, nothing else will warm you up. Now, get hunting with passion! šŸ”„

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Here we go again........šŸ¤”Ā Do I leave clues this time or not???!!!

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
Gotta learn ancient germanic to be able to play
Posted

Oh go on then lol..... Clue #1 how vain are you???!!!!!Ā 

Posted
Thanks for the clue guys. Fingers crossed for this one.
Posted

Love it - bit of passion ;)

Go away for a couple of days and see what happens - another ***y hunt!!

Wonder what the glitches will be this time??Ā 

Posted

Hey everyone ;) I can tell you this much: Puzzle pieces go online each day at 3pm UK time.Ā 

Posted
21 hours ago, CuckoldDaddy said:

Gotta learn ancient germanic to be able to play

why that? what do you mean @CuckoldDaddy?

Posted
9 hours ago, Natasha-1036 said:

Quiet in here?

many of us based in Europe ;) but no worries, we're rapidly spreading the kink in North AmericaĀ :smiling_imp:
Ā 

Posted (edited)

Clue #2 seeking a strict master or Domme read up then you shall find what you desire !! But you will need to seek in Germany!!!! šŸ™„

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
28 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #2 seeking a strict master or Domme read up then you shall find what you desire !! But you will need to seek in Germany!!!! šŸ™„

So another waste of time thenĀ 

Posted
Clue#2 Strenge Domina und knallharter Master gesucht. I'd say
Posted
11 minutes ago, morris159 said:

So another waste of time thenĀ 

Yep!!!!! šŸ™„šŸ”«

Posted
7 hours ago, JordiStar said:

Hey everyone ;) I can tell you this much: Puzzle pieces go online each day at 3pm UK time.Ā 

Hi Jordistar,Ā  can you please confirm why us in English land keep having to go German to find the treasure hunt pieces.Ā  We all want to enjoy the game but its very frustrating when you search the site only to discover you need to go to the German site to find the pieces.Ā  I am sure I am not the only one who would like clarity on this.Ā  Thanks Pixie

Posted

Is a ball ache.

'Sie haben ein Lachen'Ā  -Ā  just googled some random German phrases out of frustration!!