The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
Clue #7 With this kink why stick at two when three is more fun
Posted

Really disappointed in this search.  Already a few clues only on the German site and the placing of the finds are random so no real chance of catching up if you miss some ¬¬

Posted
1 hour ago, moi03xxx said:

Really disappointed in this search.  Already a few clues only on the German site and the placing of the finds are random so no real chance of catching up if you miss some ¬¬

The idea of a Treasure Hunt is meant to be random, that's the fun in searching for the pieces.  You just never know quite where they will be and if you get stuck you only need to sing out and help will always be there. 

Posted

Hey everyone, quick disclaimer: There's no need to look for puzzle pieces on the German site. All pieces are also hidden on Fetish.com. If the hiding place is a magazine article, however, the topics of the article may be different in English and in German. Hope that helped. Good luck! 

Posted

So that nobody has to wander off to the German site anymore.

#2 It's not exactly about labels and love, more about restraints. Oh, and it's a top 10 list ;) (already said too much).

Posted

#5 The body electric. Tens, sorry, tons of fun!

Posted

'Nun haben wir den Salat'

... and other bizarre German sayings!   But glad we can search locally now ;)

Posted

thanks lilmonster for number 7 you, me and another?

Posted

#8 Sometimes this kind of game is called Easter Egg Hunt. :rabbit:

Posted
#8 read your instructions men before you use your new toys
Posted
Clue #8 read up on this egg-tastic review and reveal a different kind of toy!!! 😉
Posted
2 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

egg-tastic

Hello, @Lilmonster, I cannot message you personally, so I will ask here. Can you give another hint please? Eggs, toys and reviews are not quite enough for me to figure it out.

Thank you

Posted

It would help if the squares in the treasure chest where numbered so i knew which one i still had to find....🤯

Posted
1 hour ago, DanteReign said:

Hello, @Lilmonster, I cannot message you personally, so I will ask here. Can you give another hint please? Eggs, toys and reviews are not quite enough for me to figure it out.

Thank you

It seems I can't message you either, it's in the magazine I can't give anymore away cause it would be giving the answer.

Posted
Nope got me stumped with no 8 was doing so well
Posted
19 hours ago, PixieDust said:

The idea of a Treasure Hunt is meant to be random, that's the fun in searching for the pieces.  You just never know quite where they will be and if you get stuck you only need to sing out and help will always be there. 

When I say 'random' I mean where the found piece is placed on the board.  In previous hunts if you missed a clue you could look at the board days, even weeks, later and see exactly what number clues you were missing.  You can't do that with this one.

Posted

Clue #8 if you are *searching* for "some light reading" while you are in a waiting area, you might find it useful to read something similar to a game involving a tower of wooden bricks. Do not let the tower fall.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Beau said:

Nope got me stumped with no 8 was doing so well

Perhaps my clue will help

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

just found 8, actually quite easy that one, yah, thanks mainly to pixiedust.

Posted
strange, found it but game tells me i have already found that piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!