The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted
1 minute ago, Flo420 said:

Really stuck with number 2 guys xx

Have sent you a message, cheers Pixie

Posted
19 minutes ago, Ladyjadelore said:

Nope stuck

8 minutes ago, SissyRIanne said:

stuck with number 2 as well

Hi Guys, you need to go into your language settings through edit profile, general tab and change your language to German and then go into the Magazine section and search for this article:   "Strenge Domina und knallharter Master gesucht"  Cheers Pixie

Posted
2 hours ago, morris159 said:

Clue#2 Strenge Domina und knallharter Master gesucht. I'd say

You are a legend! 

Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Hi Guys, you need to go into your language settings through edit profile, general tab and change your language to German and then go into the Magazine section and search for this article:   "Strenge Domina und knallharter Master gesucht"  Cheers Pixie

It won't let me switch on Android, it says it's changed but hasn't..but thanks for trying to help, it's appreciated.

Have to say I always thought these hunts were to help people explore the site, or encourage learning and exploration of kink, as a non German speaker even if it let me switch languages, I wouldn't understand it, so wouldn't learn anything..so given how many German clues there were last time, I'm not bothering this time round.

Posted
#2 found - I have returned from the dark side. Thanks for the clue Pixie
Posted
Just throwing a conspiracy theory out there. The site can’t keep tossing the glitch excuse at us every time we have these treasure hunts. There’s a reason they keep sending us to Munich and Berlin and I believe they are trying to take a sexit Brexit off the table and keeping us kinksters firmly in Europe . The site needs to stop acting like the politicians and give the choice back to its kinky members. If we wish to Remain in England and enjoy our kinks in a language where we can tell our wanks from our spanks they need to respect our choices. It’s time for us to take to the streets in our pvc, latex, diapers and nipple clamps I propose a revolution so that Queenie63 never has to turn to the dark side ever again!! Who’s with me brothers and ***s they’re nothing without us!! To join the revolution please send £40 for the basic membership or £60 for the premium membership or for the look how special I am VIP super duper I turn left on entering a plane membership just send 6 pairs of used socks 10 pairs of worn tights 63 pairs of worn knickers and a unicorn tail buttplug to MrSpanksysfundmyrevolution page!!!
Posted
2 hours ago, Queenie63 said:

#2 found - I have returned from the dark side. Thanks for the clue Pixie

Welcome back lol and thank you but I cant take the credit for this one,  I just helped dribble the crumbs to get you there,  the real thanks goes to @Lilmonsterand @morris159 for locating the geographical co-ordinates :P

Posted
1 hour ago, Spanksy said:

Just throwing a conspiracy theory out there. The site can’t keep tossing the glitch excuse at us every time we have these treasure hunts. There’s a reason they keep sending us to Munich and Berlin and I believe they are trying to take a sexit Brexit off the table and keeping us kinksters firmly in Europe . The site needs to stop acting like the politicians and give the choice back to its kinky members. If we wish to Remain in England and enjoy our kinks in a language where we can tell our wanks from our spanks they need to respect our choices. It’s time for us to take to the streets in our pvc, latex, diapers and nipple clamps I propose a revolution so that Queenie63 never has to turn to the dark side ever again!! Who’s with me brothers and ***s they’re nothing without us!! To join the revolution please send £40 for the basic membership or £60 for the premium membership or for the look how special I am VIP super duper I turn left on entering a plane membership just send 6 pairs of used socks 10 pairs of worn tights 63 pairs of worn knickers and a unicorn tail buttplug to MrSpanksysfundmyrevolution page!!!

As the highest ranking member in the area that encapsulates the United Nations, I would like to extend the full services of the United States in your new venture. We accept your deal and join in your revolution.

(Until tomorrow or any future point at which we decide to rescind said agreement)

Posted
4 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome back lol and thank you but I cant take the credit for this one,  I just helped dribble the crumbs to get you there,  the real thanks goes to @Lilmonsterand @morris159 for locating the geographical co-ordinates :P

This is very true Pixie. Be truly stumbling in the dark without them 😂

Posted
10 hours ago, MzJax said:

It won't let me switch on Android, it says it's changed but hasn't..but thanks for trying to help, it's appreciated.

Have to say I always thought these hunts were to help people explore the site, or encourage learning and exploration of kink, as a non German speaker even if it let me switch languages, I wouldn't understand it, so wouldn't learn anything..so given how many German clues there were last time, I'm not bothering this time round.

I cant be arsed with the German clues - just left them last time and they eventually appeared on the English version. 

Posted
11 hours ago, MzJax said:

It could be that your settings on android are set to automatically translate, mine did just that but the puzzle piece is still there. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Remounters said:

It could be that your settings on android are set to automatically translate, mine did just that but the puzzle piece is still there. 

Thank you, that was happening, I've just adjusted that 😊, and Morris very kindly messaged me with a walkthrough of how to fix my settings here too.

I still feel it's ridiculous sending us to the German version though.

Posted
14 minutes ago, MzJax said:

Thank you, that was happening, I've just adjusted that 😊, and Morris very kindly messaged me with a walkthrough of how to fix my settings here too.

I still feel it's ridiculous sending us to the German version though.

I agree, it takes the fun out of it and makes it tedious. 

Posted

At least we only got to number 2 before discovering it's a waste of time again.

Posted (edited)

Clue #3   If you like this kind of dance you will like someone sitting on your lap

Edited by PixieDust
add clue #
Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue #   If you like this kind of dance you will like someone sitting on your lap

Great clue !! Thanks Pixie 

Posted
Clue #3 do you like to dance sexy for ya man or lady then this is the dance for you 🤪😉
Posted (edited)

Clue #3

To *list* the clues already given, this one is indeed a *kink* about putting your *bottom* on someone's lap. Perhaps dancing in other parts of the *forum* will help

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Where are you guys finding clues 2 & 3? 

All I see at the head of the post is just #1. 

I’d be completely lost if it wasn’t for this comment section

Posted
Can someone please send me a message with all the clues on please I have come late to the party