The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted (edited)

Clue # 11 I told my darkest deeds to an envious man

Edited by morris159
Posted
5 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #11 fill this out and confess everything to us!!!!!!!!!

And @PixieDust this was the second easiest to find. Thank you.

Posted
#11 - You need to look within to confess your sin.
Posted
Right I wasn’t going to join in this hunt as I currently don’t have any spare brain space but I found a load of squares by accident. The rest were then pretty easy to find however, I’m just stuck on #5. I know it’s now on this site, I’ve looked through the articles & I just can’t find anything to do with the famous or stars. Has anyone got another clue...you know me, I don’t want the answer just another clue if poss x
Posted
2 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Right I wasn’t going to join in this hunt as I currently don’t have any spare brain space but I found a load of squares by accident. The rest were then pretty easy to find however, I’m just stuck on #5. I know it’s now on this site, I’ve looked through the articles & I just can’t find anything to do with the famous or stars. Has anyone got another clue...you know me, I don’t want the answer just another clue if poss x

Go to the top, where JordiStar has added clue links. I think 5 was one of the harder ones, but we all worked together to form a decent yet non-spoiling clue

Posted
3 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

Go to the top, where JordiStar has added clue links. I think 5 was one of the harder ones, but we all worked together to form a decent yet non-spoiling clue

I’ve already looked at jordistars clue but it was so random & nothing to do with anyone else’s clue that it’s thrown me.

If I don’t find it it’s not the end of the world, I already won a latex outfit that I never claimed 😂 I certainly don’t want to win a trip abroad when I don’t own a passport lol 

Posted

‘‘Tis ok, perseverance paid off & I found it 😁

Posted
34 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

We knew you couldn't keep away 

Posted
On 9/9/2019 at 3:10 PM, PixieDust said:

Clue 1#  How descriptive are you 

Like an artist

Posted
Clue #12 if you like a good party then read up this article for 10 good fun times😜
Posted
Clue # 12 you'll have to dig deep to find your top 10 party destinations
Posted
Clue #13 not all rings are for the ladies
Posted
lol liam that must of been the quickest i have found a piece to date
Posted
19 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Clue #13 not all rings are for the ladies

I do find the search bar incredibly helpful