The PASSION Treasure Hunt

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a puzzle piece number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:   :three:   :four:   :six:   :seven:   :eight:   :nine:   :one::zero:   :one::one:   :one::two:   :one::three:   :one::four:   :one::five:   :one::six:   :one::seven:   :one::eight:   :one::nine:   :two::zero:   :two::one:   :two::two:   :two::three:   :two::four:

To make up for the German debakle, here are the first two magazine hints for the ENGLISH site:

:two:   :five:

Posted

well I found it, I didn't there was so many of them, that might be a joke,

Posted
didnt even know I had found one lol
MasterScorpio
Posted
how interesting that the puzzle piece fits the clue
Posted
2 hours ago, CurvyWomen88 said:

Thank u lilm

You're welcome Hun xx

Posted (edited)

Clue # 31 This read is sure to make/ leave a Spikey Mark

Edited by PixieDust
Posted
Clue #31 I'm glad when they invented this type of wheel!!!!!
Posted
1 minute ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #31 I'm glad when they invented this type of wheel!!!!!

Me too Kitten 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Me too Kitten 😊

Hehe it does make me giggle!!!!!  😂

Posted
Here it is the last one clue #32 who's been checking out yo ass !!!!! 😜
Posted
totally dense this morning...clues make this one seem obvious but can't find the last piece! Any chance it's because i'm not a premium member or do I just need more caffeine?
Posted
Just now, toni_cd said:

totally dense this morning...clues make this one seem obvious but can't find the last piece! Any chance it's because i'm not a premium member or do I just need more caffeine?

Definitely need more caffeine :P

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Definitely need more caffeine :P

Yep more caffeine was needed and an extra chat with PixieDust.....Can't believe I didn't dig deep enough to find this one.

Thanks Pixie!

Posted
Well that's the first time I've found them all in the time,
Posted

Well despite the few little hiccups we have had, it’s been fun, so thanks to the “Powers that Be” for running the Treasure Hunt………. and for those of you who are still missing any pieces, here is the last part of my Grid Spots and corresponding clues………again going across the picture from Left to right.  Cheers Pixie.

Clue # 25 – Grid spot # 2 – This read is sure to lead you underground…..check out these great haunts in the UK...

Clue # 26 – Grid spot #16 – If you like the shiny and the wet, this kink look is for you

Clue # 27 – Grid spot # 7 – These tips may help you get to reach the top, that’s if you like being popular

Clue # 28 – Grid spot #31 – You will enjoy this role if you like to relinquish control

Clue #29 – Grid spot #20 – Got a business, wanna make some cash, this is a great way to!!

Clue #30 – Grid spot #10 – Great kinky way to shut you up fast

Clue #31 – Grid spot #27 – This read is sure to make/leave a spikey mark

Clue #32 – Grid spot #29 – Who’s been admiring you?

That’s all folks …………. :grin:

Posted

I best find the 2 i am missing then!!!  Thanks Pixie and well done on the 10,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
It's been fun as usual even with the few little hiccups here and there. Thank you again for everyone who puts these treasure hunts together, and to everyone that plays along or played their part in leaving clues. Well done @PixieDust for giving away so many 🥴😳
Posted
It was awesome doing this woop woop thanks to everyone who gave helpful clues they was well needed and to who helped a girl out when I got stuck lol
Posted

What will we do now?

Thanks for putting it on again - those that did.  Quite liked the fact that they werent numbered !