Weekend Getaways in California

jay-6730

Posted

Anyone know of any weekend getaway getaways in California thst are adult only, and maybe swinger/kink friendly? Please let me know of any! Thankyou

Posted
20 years ago, I used to visit some "conventions" in Palm Springs. Lots of people, semi-nude, enjoying nudist-type activities. Good food, some drinks and sexy intentions.
Posted

On 12/10/2023 at 7:06 AM, ChocolateRopeBunny said:

Depends on where you are. There are a lot of nude beaches here. Or are you looking for like a cabin getaway? Tahoe would be good or Big Bear/Mammoth. The extra activity would keep you warm.

thankyou! wuld u happoen to know the names of the resorts? also anything closer to sacramentop or the bay area?

Posted
Yes. There's San Gregorio in San Mateo but you have to pay for parking. Red Rock Beach in Marin County. North Baker Beach in San Fran. Hole in the Wall Beach in Santa Cruz. Crater Beach in Sand City and Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay.
Posted
20 hours ago, ChocolateRopeBunny said:

Yes. There's San Gregorio in San Mateo but you have to pay for parking. Red Rock Beach in Marin County. North Baker Beach in San Fran. Hole in the Wall Beach in Santa Cruz. Crater Beach in Sand City and Gray Whale Cove Beach in Half Moon Bay.

do any of the beaches have a resort or hotel with the same policies, btw ty fornyour help

Posted
15 hours ago, ChocolateRopeBunny said:

Honestly I'm not sure. But Google is a super helpful
enjoyorangecounty*california-clothing-optional-resorts*

ty, you the best

• 1 month later...
Posted
I want to move to LA County. I’ll be checking areas out. I hear Venice beaches
are easy to be topless