Drawing Near the Dreamer: A Beast's Quiet Siege

Posted
His eyes flash with a predacious gleam as He circles around her, the very embodiment of the predator He is. He steps in close, using one powerful hand to guide her chin upward, forcing her to meet His inescapable gaze. With a growl that vibrates through her bones, His other hand finds its way to the nape of her neck, fingers threading through her hair to establish a firm grip. she feels a tug, authoritative yet succinct, compelling her downward. her knees bend, not just from the *** He exerts, but from His dominating presence that commands her obedience.

As He brings her down, she feels the thrill of His power and the heat of her own arousal igniting. "There," His voice is as smooth as velvet yet as dangerous as a blade slipped between her ribs, "A view befitting of such an exquisite creature." His hand remains laced in her hair, a constant reminder of His control as He positions himself before her—imposing, triumphant. The atmosphere is thick with expectation. "Go on," He hisses, the sadistic edge to his voice sending shivers down her spine, "Show me the zeal of your reverence." His command is clear, the order undeniable. her body reacts on instinct, driven by the sultry cocktail of *** and desire. He stands before her, fully in command, a living testament to the potent mix of charm and aggression that He personifies. As she descends slowly before Him, she knows that this is just the beginning, a mere whisper of the dark symphony He plans to compose with her form.

she snarls in defiance as she digs her claws into the sinew of His forearm. “You think you're so tough?" she mumbles in a mocking tone her words barely audible as she instantly regrets letting them escape through pursed lips. The defiance in her snarl is met with a guttural chuckle, His grip tightening like a vice around the silken strands of her hair.* Do I think? No, my dear, I know. she feels the insurmountable strength in His hand as He holds her in place, a testament to the primal *** He wields. His other hand slides down with possessive certainty, grazing the column of her throat, a clear warning of His capability to *** the rebellion from her breath if He so chooses. The struggle intensifies, a primal dance of power and resistance, her fingers clawing at His steely grasp with a growing sense of futility. "Strength isn't just muscle and sinew…" His voice is silk over steel, a dark melody to the discord of her efforts. "It's the will to dominate, to consume, to possess." she feels the press of His body, the heat emanating from Him, the unyielding firmness of His cock against her, a physical promise of the thrusting conquest to come.

His control over her is near complete, a fact underscored by the harsh crack, a sound birthed by the slap of His free hand across her face, a reprimand for her fecklessness. she instinctively wraps her arms around His legs pleading to weaken His knees, yet she is strung up like a marionette. "Try harder," He sneers, the feral part of Him roused by her audacity. "Or perhaps you'd prefer I demonstrate my strength in a way that will leave you clawing at the ground, your pussy dripping, begging for reprieve or release—with no certainty as to which will come first?" The sudden shift, the attempt to topple Him—it amuses rather than alarms. With lightning-quick reflexes and the steadiness of an ancient oak, He compensates for her pull, channeling His strength to remain upright. In response to her boldness, He hones His grip on her hair, transforming it into a handle, a clear assertion of His dominance. With a violent and calculated jerk, He yanks her closer to Him, her face aligned with His engorged cock, the rough fabric of His trousers doing little to conceal its eager pulsation. Without a word, He uses His hold to press her face against His throbbing cock, the pressure unyielding. "Worship what you've tried to conquer, or find yourself ***d by the very thing you seek to dethrone," He commands, a cruel smirk twisting His lips as He awaits her surrender.

His predatory grin broadens at the sight of the fire burning fiercely within her gaze, the implied eagerness for the perilous dance between breath and constriction. "Then *** you shall," He hisses, the sound a silk-wrapped razor gliding effortlessly across skin. His grip on her hair remains ironclad, an anchor amidst the storm of desire and defiance. With His other hand, he unceremoniously frees His engorged cock from the confines of His trousers. The sheer size of Him is an intimidating sight, a monument to His inhumane nature, standing proudly as a testament to the darkness that courses through His veins. He guides it to her lips, the velve*** tip tracing the contour of her mouth, a silent demand for reverence despite her rebellious spirit. "Open," He commands, low and guttural, as if it were a spell that compels her compliance. The moment her lips part, He thrusts inside, filling her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat until her lungs lurch for air. Yet, as He pleases, He doesn't relent. His hand at the back of her head ensures she can't escape, each thrust deeper, a rhythmic assertion of His dominion over her ability to breathe. her arms still locked about His knees, are the only support she has as He relentlessly ***s her with His cock, using her body to satiate His sadistic appetite. The ferocity in her eyes now pairs with a subtle spark of submission as she realizes the true extent of His control. He can feel her struggle beneath Him, the spasmodic contractions of her throat around Him only fueling His arousal further. "Fight or give in, it matters little," He growls. "You are mine to use, and oh, how I revel in your turmoil between suffocation and surrender."

He senses a shift in her, the subtle surrender woven amidst the thrum of her survival. The moment she concedes, His lips curl into a triumphant, malevolent smile. "That's it... give in," He murmurs approvingly, His voice a dark, velvety timbre that seeps into her being. He modulates the pace, slightly loosening the persistent rhythm, allowing scant moments for her to gasp in precious air before He plunges back, reasserting His absolute possession of her mouth, her airway, her very will. As her arms go limp, His hand leaves her now docile hair, trailing down to grasp her jaw firmly, tilting her head back to better angle her to the invasion of His relentless cock. He watches with dark satisfaction as she acquiesces fully to His rhythm, her body instinctively yielding to his calculated dominance. He groans with sadistic pleasure, feeling the searing embrace of her throat encompassing him. "And look at you now," He taunts, a feral luster shining in His eyes as He admires the view of His powerful frame pressed over her willing submission. "Such a fervent acceptance of your place beneath me." His dark gaze captures the pleas swimming in her eyes, the quivering of her form music to His ears. A wicked grin splits His lips as the rawness of her desire—an open book begging to be written upon—reaches him.

The words that feather out between her gasps are as a siren’s call, a sweet symphony of submission as she poeticizes her gratitude for His persistence. Yet, His mercy is not a balm to soothe—it is a brand, searing possession into the core of her being. He withdraws from the clutches of her throat, granting her a brief reprieve, the air a hot rush that fills her lungs. “Plead, make me believe that you are truly mine.” His voice is a caress laced with barbs, demanding authenticity in her surrender. her mind frazzled, her lips quivering, she fumbles for the right words to convey. “Throughout the passage of time many have tried to stake their claim over me… saying that I was perfectly handmade and specifically tailored for them... Yet I knew within the essence of my very being that they did not know me nor was I created to be in their service! If they had possessed even a sliver of insight… they would have perceived that all I ever have been and all I ever will be is irrevocably yours!” her words spill forth, not as a tired chant of pleas, but as a declaration that engages every aspect of her being. His stoic countenance, a bastion of composure, shatters as He chuckles at the little dreamer beneath Him, His face betrays the slightest fracture of sadness as he assesses the veracity of her words. He eases her to the ground beneath His towering frame. her back to the floor, He hovers above her, His cock still slick from her mouth, a formidable shadow against her *** pussy. The slap of His hand upon her thigh is a clarion call, parting her legs with a command rather than a gesture. her flesh bares itself open to Him, the sight of her eagerness, her readiness, igniting a hunger within Him that is insatiable. “I will take you. I will claim you…The mark of my seed shall brand you from within, a sign for those unseen that you are eternally bound to me,” He snarls, the declaration an oath carved into the annals of time.

He aligns Himself with the gate of her convulsing pussy, the head of His cock pressing insistently against the soaked entrance. A hard, merciless thrust follows, burying Him deep within her, her clit crushed beneath the impact. A slapping sound resonates, flesh meeting flesh, each subsequent thrust a claiming, a branding, a consummation of the proclamation she elicited from Him. With a precise, predatory rhythm, He breeds her, each push and pull designed to unfurl the final vestiges of her will into His palm. her tender flesh welcomes the digging of his claws, the heat of their coupling rising with the fervor of His possession. “You are mine,” He claims her between the grunts of his exertions, her clit a pearl under pressure, aching for the touch that will unmake and remake her in His image. “Now and forever, you belong to me. Accept your fate.” His growl is a benediction, a final note in the opus of their connection. He doesn't await her response, He takes it with every ***ful mating of their bodies. “Master” His name, a whispered benediction from her lips, resonates through Him, a visceral acknowledgment of His power over her. With a deep, approving growl that rumbles from His chest, He indulges in the sensation of her surrender, feeling the tension wash away from her body as she accepts His dominance. "Good girl," He praises in a voice rough with fervor, the sounds vibrating against her skin as His thrusts continue—unyielding, driving deeper into the depths of her eager pussy. Each motion draws a chorus of gasps and moans from her lips, an erotic symphony He conducts with the precision of His carnal ***. His hand finds her throat, not to ***, but to claim. His fingers wrap around her neck with possessive intent, a symbolic collar of flesh and strength.

With a deft thumb, He seeks out and presses upon her swollen clit, the touch electric, sending shockwaves that leaving her reeling in a vortex of pleasure so intense it borders on agony. she begins begging Him to fill her, screaming for permission to succumb to her own release as her body quivers trying to contain her impending orgasm. “May she cum…May she cum!?” His thrusts do not relent, they become even more relentless and precise, designed to push her to the very precipice of her endurance. "You will keep begging," He commands, each word punctuated by a deep plunge into her quivering pussy. "Show me how much you need it." The strength in His voice is mirrored by the insistent pressure of his thumb circling on her clit, stoking the flames to an unbearable intensity. He maintains her just on the brink, masterfully controlling the tide of her pending release with a calculated blend of *** and pleasure. He sinks His teeth into her neck as he digs his thumbs into the pressure points on her bottom. "You may cum, but only on my command," He growls as she yelps in ***, his powerful form looms over her, a god deciding her fate. He waits, her climax held at bay by His sheer *** of will, until the moment her body can no longer bear the strain.

With a final, cervix lapping thrust, He gives the word, "Now." As permission is granted, He feels the clenching of her pussy around His cock like a vice, her release shattering through her as she whimpers into the abyss. As she unravels beneath Him, He allows himself to follow, His searing seed spurting deep inside her, a profound testament to His claim. He fills her completely, the act tying an unseen, insoluble bond between the two of them. As her convulsions subside and her body lies spent, He feels a sense of possessive pride wash over Him. her gentle whimper reverberates in His ears, stirring within Him a blend of satisfaction and a predatory protectiveness. He remains close above her, His own breathing heavy, a warm and powerful presence that envelops her exhausted form. As she reaches out, seeking His touch, His demeanor softens without relinquishing the command He holds. His normally impenetrable veneer gives way to a moment of rare vulnerability—a connection forged in the fires of dominance and submission. her hands find His, rough and calloused, yet capable of a surprising tenderness. He allows her fingers to intertwine with His, the intimate gesture a silent understanding of the dynamic they share.

He shifts to lie beside her, His powerful body still radiating heat, a living furnace against the cool aftermath. He wraps an arm around her, pulling her against His chest, her head resting under His chin. He gently caresses her back, soothing the marks his passion has etched onto her skin. The space is filled with nothing but the sound of their mingled breaths—a testament to the intensity of what has transpired. The truth of what He has implanted within her—the seed of His dominance and her willing submission—remains unspoken, yet palpable. In the silence that follows, His predatory gaze softens as He watches over her, His final conquest. A wicked grin plays upon His lips, knowing that the bond He has formed with her is unbreakable, eternal. "Rest now," He whispers, his voice a low hum. "For when you wake, we begin anew.”
Posted
Very nice and enticing. I enjoyed reading this, i can't say that very often.
Posted
Probably one of the best I’ve read! So well spoken!