Permission to execute a command

st****

Posted
“Will you behave for me?” Sir has me in a ***hold, His frame encasing mine, locking my body between His and the cool leather couch as He bends me over the armrest. i make a growling-moaning sound as Sir grinds His jean-clad pelvis into my exposed ass, causing my clit to rub against the leather whilst also adding to the pressure of Sir’s grip around my neck. “I need verbal confirmation, pet.” “Y-y-yes Sir” i stammer. “Good girl.” my body immediately relaxes in his hold, i melt into the couch and feel my toes tingling as everything slows down.

my eyes drift closed for what feels like only a moment but when i open them i am lying face down on the couch, my arms restrained behind me, feeling extreme discomfort concentrated in some key areas. “Oww” i mew, attempting to wriggle free, but my body is encased, my face smashed into the couch, my legs pinned and my asshole stinging. “Welcome back, pet.” Sir’s weight rests uninhibited on top of me, He licks the outline of my ear, then bites the lobe before continuing, “I’ve been waiting for you.” It takes me a couple minutes to assess the situation. Sir is naked, His right hand clasping both mine at the base of my spine, His legs entangled with my own, splayed off the couch but pinning me in place.

my ass emits the highest warning signal, pulsating aggressively, alerting me to the fact that it is inflamed and unimpressed. i make a clicking sound, rotating my hips in an attempt to gather Sir’s attention, though there isn’t much give. “What the fuck, Sir?” He laughs, maniacally, and without ceremony begins to rock his body, aggravating the *** I am feeling. “I am fucking your hole, pet. Because you are an algorithm. Specifically designed to execute the commands I programme.” i groan, the sound showcasing all the damning emotions that seek to consume me, the highest of which pertains to owning His pleasure. “Yes Sir”
i croak, “fuck me”.