Cumming in your own mouth

FetishKing69

Posted

Who enjoys tasting their own pre-cum and cumming in their own mouth? I find it incredible hot and a real turn on. Sound off below. 

Posted
I really enjoy watching subs cum in their hand, then licking it clean. I'll taste my pre-cum, usually to tease the sub I'm with.
Posted
I do enjoy it and i like being told to do so by my mistresss or play partners.
Posted
I have as requested by my Mistress to eat my precum and my full load! I always do what she says!
Posted
Honestly, if you don’t like your own cum how could you serve it to others? 😇😇
Posted
Just like people work at restaurants won’t eat the food but can cook it good 😊 😂
Posted
The first time someone tasted my cum they said it was delicious. So of course I tried it and they were right. Everyone since agrees.
Posted
I've tried it before. My cum tasted pretty good. But, unfortunately I couldn't get a lot in my mouth because I'm not double jointed so I can't get my dick in my mouth. If I can get my dick in my mouth and I would have sucked it for sure. But, since I'm a shooter, and I shoot in multiple directions, I got some but I didn't get a lot in my mouth. I would rather have gotten my dick in my mouth and taking my load. And then swallowed it
Posted
I would actually love to find a woman to be able to help me with that. Like push my legs down or something so I can get my own dick in my mouth. And then work myself until I come in my own mouth while she's looking me straight in the eyes. That'd be fucking hot