What would you get Daddy for Christmas?

Do****

Posted
What do you have waiting for daddy under the tree to show him how much you appreciate everything he’s done for you and taught you this year?
Posted
My daddy is on this site so I can’t be specific. I picked out something that isn’t kinky but is specific to something he expressed to me.
Posted
What if Daddy would most like to see Christmas stockings filled with _you_ inside them? 😉
Posted
@minnesotaMinx getting something thoughtful is always better than getting something just for the sake of being kinky.
Posted
I can't join in on this one as I've been single longer than just this year!
But if I could?...
🎉
I'd want to take us away for Christmas to enjoy a new area and memory together, plenty of photos of us and our scenery for those few days, relaxing some, and going for walks, adventures and meals other days.
If it was a first year together, I'd probably write a little something in an Xmas card, tape something small and meaningful in the card and if affordable pick out a nice spray and outfit for him to wear just for me on one of our nicer meals in or out 🎄🎇 ☃️ 🥂
Posted
My lady sub to be presented as a gift to him as a gesture of ultimate submission and trust on my part. I'd love for him to experience two subs serving him.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/19/2023 at 11:38 AM, LxstySxb said:

My lady sub to be presented as a gift to him as a gesture of ultimate submission and trust on my part. I'd love for him to experience two subs serving him.

how sweet and cute you are really