How to find a Dom when the nearest event/ munch is 100+ miles away?

dj****

FETMOD-TF
Posted

This topic has been allowed for advice purposes only.  Any propositions will be removed and warnings forthcoming, so please stick to the topic.  Thank you

Posted
Sir and I don’t go to events. Neither of us attended events prior to our dynamic either. Apps like this are always a good tool. The key is your vetting process!
Posted
I also have this issue, and as someone who’s not capable to drive, can fully relate. Have you gave online a shot?
Posted
Nah keep looking in Google I'm in a big city and finding one is apparently become very difficult after COVID
Posted
Never give up on your sex life
Posted
Why not host your own event?
Posted
This isnt the best app to find events
Posted
Have y'all tried FetLife? I highly recommend using that for events, especially if you're in a big city like Portland.
Posted
Do you guys know any other practical app like this?
Posted
Dude, 100 miles that's like an hour drive. Wtf ya talking about give up or move?
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, portland14805 said:

Nah keep looking in Google I'm in a big city and finding one is apparently become very difficult after COVID

On Google? A bdsm or kink event isn't gonna pop up on a internet search lol there posted on sites that don't have if any searchability like fetlife* ya think users want there pics to pop up in Google. Big city hard to find? Dawg I'm in the countryside and can throw a rock towards one.

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Sex exchange in sf and you can post whatever you want on here
Posted
Take a hundred bucks and set up ya bedroom so when ya have others over for sex ya got them inquiring. Red colored light bulbs, black satin sheets or poly *** print, a cheap sex toy bundle, a few ski masks, cheap nude sex posters, eye hooks from department store, rope, unscented candles, clothes pin, leave up a $20 phone tripod, few feet of fabric to cut up for blind fold and bed restraints, lubes petroleum jelly, two pieces of wood sand quick and some stain/poly some padding from a pillow and staple the left over fabric. Some ideas that don't cost anything
Posted
I'm sorry to say most men you find think they are Doms, you just need to date and find the one that can satisfy your desires. And remember, if you are submissive, a True Dom will weed thru your fantasies and use those to fulfill your shared desires and prove his self before trying to advance you into further BDSM. Most importantly a true Dominant will establish TRUST first, then PROTECTION and bond with you. If not your not in a true D/s relationship, and not really in a BDSM Dynamic.
Posted
I just Googled "Kink events Buffalo" and a whole bunch of them were listed - now obviously some of them will just be to entice you to sign up to sites but if you look through them and keep your wits about you I'm sure you'll find something that's genuine.
Other searches to try would be "munches Buffalo", "BDSM Buffalo" and similar.
Or as others have said this isn't the only site available.
Posted
lol Indiana is not as progressive as the west coast
Posted
Reddit!! Swinger zone central (it’s a website, no app sadly) has a lot of events also
Posted
where are you looking for a Dom?
Posted
get on FL and start a munch in your area then - doesn't have to be much, but if others are looking like you are, then someone should start one. Might as well be you as once it gets going, it might get results for you.