Affordable Latex Clothing and Accessories

Kat779

Posted

I’ve been meaning to get deeper into the use of kink clothing, but particularly latex. I have so far found some interesting sites with good reputation, but haven’t found much when it comes to affordability. 

I sure wouldn’t want to have to choose between paying rent and eating or having the collection of my dreams, so any input about brands and their sites, or just advice on the topic would be appreciated!

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you. 

Posted
Skin two usually have something in the clearance section, but i will be following to find more places to buy my weaknesses and pay my rent as the original post states
Posted
I will reply back with some companies once I get on my laptop to check my favorites folder. Libidex is very good quality but expensive. They do have sales however so I’d look out for them. They are UK based but have an online store
Posted
Latex catfish is probably the cheapest for custom work. Other than that it's shopping for deals on eBay or other similar places
Posted
Gee !This is scary ! I’ve not been on Fet for about 8 yrs ! Seems like I’m going forward into a time well before my past ! I think I could name almost all the quality labels no need for a laptop !
Latex on EBay ???
You wouldn’t would you ! Matt Bylett made quality made to measure o Sydenham ! But online n eBay etc puts good ppl like him out of business & he was part of the kinky social fabric ! Don’t see E bay co tributimg / promoting the community !
Posted
This place wasn't here 8 years ago
Posted
Fetlife ! Has been around for probably 15 yrs !
Posted
The format has changed but not fir the better I don’t think
Posted
2 minutes ago, SteveGordon said:

It's not FetLife 

DarkArts1066
Posted
I see you are in the U.S.
There are a number of excellent latex clothing manufacturers/retailers here in the UK… most of whom sell online.
I am not sure what the shipping or tax costs are likely to be, but I will message you privately with a list.
You could do worse than email them if their websites don’t show delivery costs to the U.S.

This time of year is a good time to buy. There are deals to be had.

Good quality latex clothing can be expensive… so you’ll need to decide whether to build a collection slowly, and buy quality items from recommended sellers - or whether you are happy buying more cheaply.
Personally, I think that quality lasts.

One other thing.

Quality items tend to use slightly thicker materials, and better hardware.

If your weight fluctuates, or you are on the curvy side, then quality items will last you longer, tend to be more supportive, and have more adjustment (buckles, straps, laces etc)

*NOTE* - I am NOT being critical, or judgemental of anyone here !….. just stating a fact.

Let me know if you would like my list of suppliers.

Good luck finding what you seek.
Posted
badora, ebay, pretty little thing
Rosstella
Posted

On 1/12/2024 at 12:13 AM, Robsha said:

Check libidex daily, they have a different item each day at 50% off, you might get lucky and find something you'll love.

totally agree, I recommend Libidex. I buy all my latex there and they offer great deals from time to time. 

• 2 months later...
RobinRubber
Posted
January 11, SteveGordon said:

this is something I was trying to find when I was looking through the forms (I just joined down here about three hours ago now) but someone recently told me that fetlife has had some updates lately so it doesn't feel like an old dial-up 1990 website… ) Could you expand on this? Thank you. feel free to send it direct message if you wanna have a convo about it 

RobinRubber
Posted
also, there's a website called secondskin (.co) that is basically an eBay marketplace for secondhand latex which is phenomenal. everyone should check it out