SEXY WAY

bb****

Posted
I’m very much attracted to punctuality and a confident smile. Also, for some reason, a woman with RBF sparks my attention as well.
Posted
I think what most attracts me to a person is their personality that always wins me over
Posted
The way she walks and talks , her eyes and confidence about whatever she want
Posted
Their smile when our eyes meet.
PoETICKINK70
Posted
I’m A Sapiosexual Im Attacked to One’s (INTELLIGENCE) I love A sophisticated Woman as well .And also A natural woman So. MAny Things I like about the WORD ,THE OPPOSITE SEX OF ME GODS GIFT TO A MAN………(WOMAN)
Posted
A girl in that perfect form fitting dress that's appropriate to the time and place and wearer.
Posted

The way that b*tch walk😮‍💨❤️

Posted
Every woman is different.. her smile, her physique, her eyes, her demeanor, personality, interaction with me. Agree sometimes that RBF is a solid turn on. Other times not so much...
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
Oooh I will never forget this spectacular man in Charing Cross Station, it was his attire, he was immaculately dressed in a three piece suit, beautiful shoes and he carried a cane, the purpose and confidence with each of his steps, then the look in his eyes of mischief and adventure. We circled each other assessing each others ensembles, the nod and smile of approval between us was priceless, we went on about our business without a word spoken with so much said😊❤️.
Posted
Kindness and a good personality. Those two things can make literally anyone 'your type'.
Posted
There's a lot of things that happen to catch my attention. Confident posture, smelling good but not overly strongly, and sometimes it is a little goofiness that gets me.
Posted
Their character, personality.
Posted
2 hours ago, Poly30 said:
I’m very much attracted to punctuality and a confident smile. Also, for some reason, a woman with RBF sparks my attention as well.

Omg, I love a punctual person.

Posted
Intelligent strong women are what do it for me
Posted
Their scent or the way they speak and the diction they use.
Stepfubk4
Posted
Got to agree with every one else. That swagger of confidence in a guy. Not to the point of arrogance. Great eyes, cute smile. The physical things for me: long hair, ink, piercings, and leather!
Posted
Vibe, style, piercings, and tattoos. 🩶
Posted
Their true character if we take the time to communicate in some way.