SEXY WAY

bb****

Posted
The way someone moves will catch my eye more than anything. I can't really explain it.
Posted
For me confidence and to top the list would be personality
Posted
Yesterday at 02:04 PM, Alistair233 said:

His loss then

Yeah, he was walking quickly by , with purpose and Confidence.
Which echoes alot of what people have said really. ...

Posted
How a person treats me, others and personality. I love confidence.
Posted
A certain, hungry look in Her eyes
Posted
Their demeanor, are they engaging, do they always seem confidential, do they lie ALOT, DO THEY CHECK ME OUT, Do they accept a compliment, are they courteous to others. CAN I GET THEIR NUMBER? he
Posted

Some women have this aurora that like oozes a comefuckme like scent, another is when they present well care for themselves and are bubbly and cute, then there's the Ohhhh F**K SHES JUST GORGEOUS and one of my ones OHHH get a LOOK of oh f**k I'm dangerous in bed don't... Oh but do... Look that can happen from time to time

Posted
This happens almost daily to me. It blows my mind, it's only been since I've been single and feeling really great in myself and comfortable in my skin. When it happens it's electrifying, I see only the beautiful eyes on contact and nothing else around me. I think damn I'd love them to have there way with me đŸ€Ł
Posted
In short, it's the "it" factor. Ethnicity, nationality, race, body-type, height, features, etc, matter not.

If the person has that "it" factor, I'm drawn like a moth to a flame.
Posted
confidence is the trait
Strength is the action
Intellectual curiosity
It doesn't have anything to do with how tall or what physical stature. It's not a race body type it's not any of those things it's a presence rooted and well thought out confidence and an openness to listen and then engage without insult because they aren't threatened by others opinions. Therefore there is no insecurity and that's the it factor
Posted
1 hour ago, Chuck-is-up said:
confidence is the trait
Strength is the action
Intellectual curiosity
It doesn't have anything to do with how tall or what physical stature. It's not a race body type it's not any of those things it's a presence rooted and well thought out confidence and an openness to listen and then engage without insult because they aren't threatened by others opinions. Therefore there is no insecurity and that's the it factor

And THAT is your opinion of the "it" factor.

Posted
That bratty energy gets me everytime
Posted
Its a glance a look quite primal for me, I just know how to let the glance linger and you get a body rush. Best way I can describe the way it is for me. Everyone's rush is different
Posted
I'd have to agree.... Confidence is HOTT IN THE OPPOSITE SEX 💯
Posted
Someone who walks by and smells so good it makes your head turn
Posted
The energy that is shared when I look someone in the eye when I walk by
Posted

Dmile snd eyes bit main one is how they carry themselves. Looking down biting their lip and I am goey

Posted
The confidence in their presence. The way they carry themselves and generally just the energy they give off. If someone has a strong presence, thats what I usually notice first.
Posted
Probably the vibe. Whether it's the clothes, the way they carry themselves, or even like what cologne they're wearing....when a man has a demanding, mysterious, and powerful sort of aura, I can't look away.
Posted
About 30 years ago I had a judge tell me that I had a characteristic called je ne sais quoi. Je ne sais quoi is the term the French use for what most of you are trying to explain. Literally translated it says “I don’t know what”, but it’s the context in which it’s used that makes it mean something a bit deeper. Similar to what as Americans we call the “it” factor. It’s an indescribable, elusive, undefinable or unexplainable, attribute, characteristic or quality that is attractive or magnetic. Having this quality can be both a blessing and a curse. You can easily persuade people to do what you want very subtly, which can be nice sometimes, though some people may label you as being manipulative, even when you’re not really. You’re just being yourself and you just have more of a presence than most people, which doesn’t really make you manipulative. It’s not something you can help or change. Also, it makes it hard to just have a conversation with someone without them thinking that you’re flirting or are open to or anticipating their advances. Seriously. I can have the most mundane conversation with someone about the weather or how is your day or I mean just very simple surface interactions to most people for some reason seem to be more to other people. I’m not sure why, but usually ends with me explaining that no I do not want to give someone my number and I do not want theirs and that I’m not interested. it also makes it kind of hard to attract the people that you do actually want to attract because I think sometimes it makes them feel like you are unattainable, which can actually cause you to become lonely ultimately.
Posted
*20 years, sorry, shoulda proofread
Posted
Being confident and curvy. Seeing a curvy woman walking with her head high hair out shortish dress. There are to many times I see beautiful curvy woman out with a lack of pride. You are all beautiful. Let it out. Let it shine,
Posted
A woman’s feet and if they are ugly and not well maintained then either is she