SEXY WAY

bb****

Posted

Someone's behaviour and demeanour around others is the main draw for me. Engaging, thoughtful & respectful people who are able to laugh with others are a big hit. 

Posted
It's the way you exude your outlook on life, your comfort with who you are, you don't even need to have confidence, there's a vibe to this is me and I accept that, you can wear the hottest outfit but if it isn't you, you won't exude, but if you wear a rubbish outfit and feel your best you, it will come across.
Posted
A sense of confidence and the back of a guy's neck 😘
Posted
wearing a mask makes it possible for someone to get my attention because it shows they care about their wellbeing and that of others around them during a mass-disabling airborne pandemic. other than that, typical flags always stand out - carabiners, bandannas.
Posted (edited)

I would have to be the nose, cheek bones, and the style of their hair.  I really like girls with short hair it brings out the quality I just mentioned.  

Edited by Carts1
Miss a word
Posted
A sense of humor. Definitely. People take themselves way too seriously these days lol
Posted
Eyes, when they look and see into your soul and do not look away
Posted

His confidence, how he carries himself, eye contact, kindness and respectfulness, a gentleman through and through.

TimtheMerciless
Posted
First: booty. Then, integrity.
TimtheMerciless
Posted
Or in order of importance: booty, integrity, humour, intelligence. Three out of four will do.
Posted
Confidence,eyes,their attitude, tattoos
Posted
The mysterious ones who might think they are the ugly duckling or an underdog just waiting for the right person to build her up with reassurance.
Posted
Its all about body language and the way they strutt past you makes that first impression 🥰
Posted
There lifestyle....I look for other artist
Posted
I daw someone who captured my attention recently, at a busy London railway station. I actually swivelled to look back at him. 😄
He was smartly dressed, laughing and chatting to a friend. Upright Confident Posture, Handsome. He Ooozed a Masculine magnetism I cant put my finger on ........🥰

He never noticed me....🤣
Alistair233
Posted
1 hour ago, CosmicAngel said:

I daw someone who captured my attention recently, at a busy London railway station. I actually swivelled to look back at him. 😄
He was smartly dressed, laughing and chatting to a friend. Upright Confident Posture, Handsome. He Ooozed a Masculine magnetism I cant put my finger on ........🥰

He never noticed me....🤣

His loss then

Posted
How they communicate and interact with people around them.
Posted
Absolute sucker for the way a woman walks. Like there's a powerful confident walk some women do of any shape size colour or creed that totally stops me dead. I know all you reading know exactly what I mean.
Couple that with a beautiful smile and hips to hold on to and I'm weak inside and out. (Course I style it out rather than fall on the floor in a puddle! 😎)
Posted
6 hours ago, murrayville832659 said:
How they communicate and interact with people around them.

I mean, sorta yes.... But you can't spot a communication style from across the street can you?

Posted
Your right. Distance from the individual is indeed a valid concern. However the communication style consists of several different aspects and although hearing them is important it's certainly not necessary.
Posted
Confidence! There's a swagger that confidence puts into your steps that just opens every doorway