SEXY WAY

bb****

Posted
I love a man who opens a door. Does not matter what you look like being respectful is very Sexy
Posted
I love it when a women exudes femininity, swaying hips, an air of elegance. That really gets me going
BobbyDavis
Posted
I'm attracted to a woman who loves spontaneity.
Posted
Relaxed in their own body. Gait that makes me think I'd like to see them dancing. Eyes that tell me there are thoughts in that mind, not just mundane autopilot mode. Interest in what and who's around them beyond themself. The way they interact with anyone, even momentarily, making me wish I was the one who'd got their attention...
gift_of_beli
Posted

Confidence without arrogance, kindness because they are not because they should, understanding their self worth and able to see and be seen in that moment without any negative judgement.

Posted
Good hygiene, like well styled short facial hair, an attractive scent, and a man's gait tells me a lot about his attitude/energy. Lastly the presence of divine masculinity is within itself incredibly gravitational.
Posted
I think I’m most attracted by the way they carry themselves in the attitude. If they are confident in themselves.
Posted
I'm drawn to an air of calm, a man who is comfortable with himself and his place in the world.
Posted
I'm drawn to the confidence in a woman when she walk and talks like she knows she is beautiful but then humbles herself when she speaks that is a huge turn on no matter what you look like ladies you are beautiful so own that
Posted
That crazy spark in the eye that says "I bet I can break every rule here and not get kicked out"
Posted
It’s the air of confidence in their walk and intentional movements
Posted
Confidence (not cockiness), humor (not stupidity), the whole attitude/personality...easy going. They could be hung like a donkey, but without the above, it isn't appealing.
Posted

Honestly I love a big a** 😅

Posted
12 minutes ago, AlexLeo169 said:

Honestly I love a big a** 😅

😂😂 love the honesty. My big a** usually grabs the attention, but my non physical attributes keep it

Posted
I can feel a general vibe from most people. I am attracted to a genuine kindness not pissed at the world type auras.
Posted
The more the legs are bowed, the better. Its like a hug around the hips. Lol
Posted
I look at a mans arms/hands that’s where all the power is……😈
Squirting_baby_doll
Posted
Being someone’s Dirty Little Secret!🫦
Posted
I know it’s still physical but eyes I’m big on eyes I believe you can know allot about a person by they’re eyes and honestly that’s what I look for most talking to woman are beautiful captivating eyes lol
Posted
Plus they’re voice they have to have a sweet beautiful and sexy voice before ever hearing a moan
Posted
When someone walks past you and you catch the scent of their perfume/aftershave and you think to yourself God they smell amazing
Posted

A** I'm what I always see first and is a deal breaker