THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, moreFunever said:

18 is the total number so far?

Yes that is correct, currently there are 18 icons available to collect. 

Posted
I looked at my post on the wall and didn't find one can you pm me ??? Plz
PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, YesDdy said:

I’m stuck on two of them but I don’t know which two 😭

39 minutes ago, mtnman87 said:

I'm on 17 and lost to where else to look someone help

Have sent you both a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
3 minutes ago, mtnman87 said:

I looked at my post on the wall and didn't find one can you pm me ??? Plz

As per previous post, have sent you a message.

PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, SnakeLexRed86 said:

I'm missing one but don't know which one.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
How many do we have so far released
Posted
Grid 12 has foxed me! Is there a trick to it?
PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, Sccherub said:

How many do we have so far released

Currently there 18 icons available to collect, with a further 2 to be released later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
18 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Grid 12 has foxed me! Is there a trick to it?

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I’d never have got there without you, Pixie! 🌟

Posted
Has anyone made a list of the clues for all grids yet? Not sure which I'm missing, so a bit lost now. Lol.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Azrael316Lilith13 said:
Has anyone made a list of the clues for all grids yet? Not sure which I'm missing, so a bit lost now. Lol.

I can't help you you have Blocked me 🤷🏻

PixieDust
Posted
6 minutes ago, Azrael316Lilith13 said:

I have sent you a copy of my grid map.  This hunt the icons are in grid number order and not sporadically placed as per previous hunts. I have also posted a list below of my clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Don’t tread the halls on your own, unlock the door to shared FET moments, RSVP is a must 📩

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Your list maybe long, your list maybe short, but near or far, the buddies you have can put a shine on any dull day 🌞

Day # 02 - Clue # 03 - An empowering feature that allows you to manage feedback

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Explore and delve deep and the ones you seek may be yours to keep.

Day # 03 - Clue # 05 - I have 30 good reasons to 👉 you in the right direction

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Control the flow and sift through the noise while halting who goes there 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - A cherished few

Day # 04 - Clue # 08 - You can’t help but notice this is the perfect place for when you need a legal eagle

Day # 05 - Clue # 09 - Don’t sit idle, read the latest, hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 05 - Clue # 10 - The choice of how you sail your ship is up to you but either way it affords you one of these as soon as you set sail through the FET doors no matter which deck you choose to navigate from 😊

Day # 06 - Clue # 11 - Generally this is something you really should update often and not share with anyone

Day # 06 - Clue # 12 - Maybe it is time to expand your inner circle

Day # 07 - Clue # 13 - Just like treading on Lego, this feature will stop them in their tracks and hurt just as much

Day # 07 - Clue # 14 - Strike a pose 🕺💃

Day # 08 - Clue # 15 - At a push, it vibrates soft, or rings out clear, ensuring no scoop escapes your ear👂

Day # 08 - Clue # 16 - Mirror, Mirror….will you compare me to a summer’s day? 🌞

Day # 09 - Clue # 17 - A guide to conversational etiquette

Day # 09 - Clue # 18 - Do you lift your veil of solitude or shroud yourself in a little secrecy?

Posted
Day9/Clue 1 - there are some restrictions to be talking to other, best is to know these restrictions

Posted
Day9/Clue 2 - if you need to feel secure then best is to switch ON these feature to protect yourself
Posted
Anyone able to help me find 17/18?
PixieDust
Posted
56 minutes ago, freyainthenorth said:

Anyone able to help me find 17/18?

I just checked your profile and it looks like you found them both which is great. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, KissingDom said:
Day9/Clue 2 - if you need to feel secure then best is to switch ON these feature to protect yourself

Thank you ☺️

PixieDust
Posted

Day # 10 - Clue # 19 - Fancy a quickie in your neck of the woods?   

Day # 10 - Clue # 20 - We have our eyes 👀on you

Posted
Day # 10 - Clue # 19 - It's just a swipe to the left, and then a swipe to the r-i-i-ight, put your hands on your hips, and pull your knees in t-i-i-ight, do the pelvic thrust, it really drives you insa-a-a-ane, let's do the Fet spank again!!
Day # 10 - Clue # 20 - Where people go in Monopoly if they've not been sent to Jail
EnchantressQueen
Posted
I’m struggling so hard with these clues I can’t tell if I’m dumb or not 😭😭 I’ve got 17 of 24 and I am STRUGGLING
Posted
Day10/Clue 1- To the left, to the right this is how you hit on someone
Posted
Day10/Clue 2 - these are the one who checked you out recently, find who they are
Posted
I don't know what to do but I couldn't find anything else going hot day by day