A Hunting Ritual: Part 5

Posted

His tongue drew a thin line up the middle of her lips, finishing at her nose. He pulled his tongue into his mouth and sucked, then swallowed. When he had drawn the paste onto her body, he had also used to fingers to draw some over her lips. Just two lines, using two fingers, and her lips had been halved by a burnt-orange line down the middle. It had been pretty in a simplistic way… until he licked it off. Then she watched him hover over her face. He leaned down and kissed her lips. It was an odd sensation; since she was playing dead, so her lips gave way the moment that his met hers. He tongued her, using his fingers to control her jaw, and slowly but surely she began to kiss him back.

You see, this ritual was about the hunt of the Submissive. He had chased down his prey, he had captured it, he had tamed it, and now he was pouring new life into it. Their heavy breaths mixed with their kisses, symbolising the way that this Dominant had given new life to this Submissive; new meaning. She was no longer a dead ***, but a vibrant and lustful prize of a satisfied predator, and so her arms wrapped around the back of his neck and her legs hugged his waist. She kissed back passionately, and with their tongues dancing he laid his weight on her. Her breasts pushed against his chest, his penis was pressed between their stomachs, and it grinded against her clitoris. She gasped and moaned, humming into each kiss and sucking at his tongue. Their heads rolled over each other, their bodies hugging tightly. He had licked all the paste from her body now, with her lips coming last, and so his meal was symbolically over. Her meal had only just begun.

“Please, Master,” her voice was low, her eyes full of desire. “I want you inside me.”

Posted
6 minutes ago, MsCherry85 said:

I want more!!!!

Is that how you ask politely?

Posted
Just now, MsCherry85 said:

Please Dante?

I have been falling behind on posting new content, so I will be trying to get back my "momentum". Well done for saying please.