A Hunting Ritual: Part 9

Posted

He pecked her lips once more, before standing up and straightening his back. She relaxed her body, allowing her legs to rest on the floor with her arms by her sides.

“Close your eyes.” She obeyed.

He picked up the candle that he had moved from between her legs, and while the wick still burned he poured it over her skin. He was crouched by her side, holding the candle close so that it did not splash, and with every careful drop it solidified from clear liquid to beige-white wax. She gasped each time, her mouth opening and closing with the lightest sensations of *** prickling at her body. He could see that she was enjoying it.

Five candles later, he picked up the last one. It was melted wax; not an easy material to manipulate into a masterpiece, but still he managed to create rough outlines. He had drawn multiple circles on her breasts, rippling out from her nipples. Straight-ish lines travelled from her collar bones to her pelvis, where they converged towards her clitoris. That had been fun to watch, seeing her squirm at such sensitivity, and she had not used her safe word and she was not in any serious danger. Some of the wax had dripped down the outsides of her labia, but none had spilled over her vagina. That had made her shiver. Her legs were covered less artistically, as were her arms, and her face and neck were untouched.

“You may now stand up. The ritual is now complete.”

“Thank you, Master.”

She got up with his assistance and he picked her up in his arms. She nestled her head against his chest and closed her eyes, her body exhausted. He had already collected the candles into a sack with their ritual clothing, which he carefully picked up and put on her stomach for safe keeping. They left the forest with the full moon still watching over them, leaving nothing behind but their footprints. 

Coming soon: A Pirate’s Bounty

Posted

Such a perfect ending...

And excuse me one moment while I squeal excitedly 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

while I squeal excitedly

Who knows how you will react, when you actually read it

Posted
Just now, Becca91 said:

Wow!!! Beautifully written!

Thank you. I hope to continue impressing you in the future. I recommend reading my next post, "My stories so far", once it is approved

Posted

I will do that 😏 I attempted to send you a message but it wouldn’t let me!! 

Posted

Exquisite work comes to a delicious conclusion.  Well done and thank you.

Posted
4 minutes ago, bound_baker said:

Exquisite work comes to a delicious conclusion.  Well done and thank you.

I am pretty sure I am the one who is supposed to thank you. I do believe you are not on my readers list; if you would like to read my two posts "Suggestions" and "My stories so far"?

• 1 year later...
GABRIELE-7386
Posted

I’m speechless.

Wonderful work as always sir.