A Hunting Ritual: Part 7

Posted

“Thank… you, Master,” she managed to breathe through the other side of her orgasm.

“You are not done yet. Sit up,” he held her hips and shuffled backwards so that she could move freely. As she sat up, he handled her roughly, pulling her onto his lap while he kneeled. His penis was still stiff, and now that she was hiked up his thighs he practically had his face in her cleavage already. He looked up at her, now supporting her lower back, and she placed her hands on his shoulders. She was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving with her lungs, and she was somewhat as sweaty as him.

“Would you like me to ride you, Master?”

“That is exactly what you are going to do, while playing with your breasts. You are going to masterbate, using my penis as a toy, and I am going to watch.”

“Yes, Master,” she began gyrating while looking into his eyes.

She let go of his shoulders slowly, content that his arms would support her back, and she fondled her breasts. She was still out of breath, though she had calmed down, and now she was climbing back up that adrenaline rush with hasty hips. She licked her lips, sucking on her fingers and fingering her clitoris and labia. With only one hand on her breasts, his face was free to imbed itself in her chest. She sucked in sharply at the feeling of his tongue on her skin, then his teeth tugging on her nipple, but then he stopped and continued to just watch.

“Please, Master, would you do that again?”

“No, you are going to masterbate like you were told.”

She said nothing, only nodding and  rowing her pelvis backwards and forwards over his lap, while watching his face. Some men had a relatively soft penis that would flex and bend with a woman’s movements, but his penis was rock-solid and applied tremendous pressure to her body that got her heart thumping. He smiled at the sight of her losing breath to her pleasure, and that smile grew even bigger with her pleas.

“Master, I beg of you. Please touch me!”

He hugged her to his face, her hands immediately hugged the back of his head, and he feasted on her breasts while she continued to rock her hips back and forth. With each thrust her groans became louder and her momentum became more unstable. He hugged her tighter now, his penis pulsing inside her, and she made sure to not break rhythm while he licked her nipple. Her left breast was being sucked into his mouth like a starving *** that had not eaten in days, and she screamed again at the flooding sensations in her nether regions. He pulled away from her chest,

“Lay down,” he commanded. She knew what he wanted now, and she was ready to fall before he had even loosened his grip. He lowered her off his lap and she relaxed her body, legs closed together so that he could straddle her hips.

“I thank you, Master, for the meal you are about to provide.”

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

*salivates*

I still have yet to figure out how one changes font on this website; the way you would on WhatsApp. I have done it accidently, on my profile description, but reverse engineering is not always easy

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, DanteReign said:

I still have yet to figure out how one changes font on this website, the way you would on WhatsApp. I have done it accidently, on my profile description, but reverse engineering is not always easy

No idea. I fail doing it on Whatsapp tbh

Posted

Groans!!! In satisfaction   Gahhh this is amazing!! 🖤