A Sub’s Desires - Part 2

Sa****

Posted
You have come up behind me on the bed. Your hand is pushing down in the middle of my back. Your cock is hard as you push it into my tight, wet pussy. You begin to thrust in and out. As I begin to thrust against you, you smack my ass hard. I like it. With each thrust comes a hard smack. The intensity of the pleasure and the *** has caused me to lose focus and I cry out. You stop immediately. I’m still strapped to the bed. Suddenly I feel something smack my ass. It is not your hand. It stings. As you strike we with the flogger over and over, I bite my lip. Tears flow from my eyes. I make no noise. Once I have received ten lashes, you stop. Your warm hands caress my ass. You are making sure I am not injured. You put a menthol lube on my ass. It immediately provides an extremely hot heat in my ass and on my pussy. You insert a finger into my red ass. Then a second. You start to gently stroke in and out. This tenderness is nice after my punishment. After a few more strikes, you gently push the head of your cock against my asshole. Slowly, you insert the head. You wait a few seconds so my body gets used to it. Then, you slowly push your cock in until the base is fully enveloped. You wait a few seconds and then slowly begin to pull out. Just before the head comes out, you slam your cock base deep back into me. You reach down and grab my hair, holding onto it as your cock fills my ass over and over again. I begin to thrust with you. As you reach climax, you fill me with your load, cum dripping out of my ass.

You untie me and remove the blindfold. You lead me to a table. I lay back on it but it isn’t very long. My legs have nowhere to go. You slide me to the end of the table so my head hangs back off of the top. You tie my wrists together behind my back under the table. You bend my knees up and shackle my ankles to the top of the table legs. You replace my blindfold. A few moments later, I feel your cock hitting my face. I open my mouth to take you in. I am enjoying the feel of your cock in my throat when suddenly, I feel another pair of hands on my thighs. A tongue flicks over my clit. I am trying to focus on pleasing you but having someone pleasure me at the same time is distracting. I lose my momentum and suddenly you ram your cock hard down my throat. At the same time, I realize that the tongue on my clit has stopped as another hard cock slams inside my pussy. I’m being pounded from both ends. You continue to thrust in and out of my mouth. When you finally cum, I swallow your load, gagging on the amount. But I don’t lose any of it. As the cock in my pussy releases its load, another steps up and begins to thrust in and out of my ass. I feel a toy being thrust into my pussy as a cock slaps my face. I take this one in my mouth, realizing this is not your cock. As this cock begins to spill out, it is pulled from my mouth and cum is released across my face. The cock in my ass begins to cum and is pulled out and released over my tits and belly. I am bound to this take and cannot move. You come to the side of the table and rub the cum over my breasts and belly. You reach down and put your fingers in my pussy, feeling its wetness. Suddenly, I feel an intense vibration again my clit. I realize that you are going to make me cum again. With my ass sore, I promise myself not to make a sound. You turn the intensity to the second and then third level. I am about to explode. You begin to fuck me your fingers, and my body begins to shutter. As I cum, you press harder with the vibratory, determined to make me cum again. You remove your hand and insert your cock. You keep the vibrator at my clit as you fuck me. As I explode again, you thrust harder and faster, never moving the vibrator. As you reach climax and begin to fill me with your hot cum, my body explodes with shudders and I match you. Finally spent, you remove the vibrator. I am spent as well. You release me from the table, and remove my blindfold and earplugs. You take me to the shower and clean me. Then, you take me back to the bed and we sleep
Posted
Such an amazing read! And the ending blew my mind 🥵