Single Male 101

ge****

Posted
Friday at 07:31 PM, CopperKnob said:

We're fine šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Ice cream is too cold straight from the freezer. It needs 30 secs in the microwave to warm it up!

I totally agree with this

Posted
Friday at 07:25 PM, ThaliaV said:

Wait what!? What's this about microwaving your ice cream? Are you Brits ok over there?Ā 

We do this sometimes. Well, I do. Because Iā€™m impatient šŸ˜«

Posted
4 minutes ago, PervyPenelope said:

We do this sometimes. Well, I do. Because Iā€™m impatient šŸ˜«

I just let it sit for a bit before eating it. If anything I'll keep a dish or mug in the freezer to dish mine into and eat out of so it doesn't melt as fast šŸ˜†

Posted
And to get this back on track - whilst using the derailment - approaching sites like this for a single male is a bit like softening ice cream, we each have to find our own way of defrosting things whilst ensuring we don't let them get into a slushy mess because we've taken things too far, so we need to treat the ice cream with respect and consideration, being acutely aware of it's values and limitations in the process.
Posted
hey gemini man, whats a good rule of thumb for asking for off site contact info/irl meetups?
Asking because this is often where I get derailed. Either that or i think things are going well and spontaneously ghosted.
Posted
26 minutes ago, SitOnMyFacePlz916 said:
hey gemini man, whats a good rule of thumb for asking for off site contact info/irl meetups?
Asking because this is often where I get derailed. Either that or i think things are going well and spontaneously ghosted.

Best rule of thumb I can offer is not to rush into suggesting meeting or taking things offsite - take time to get to know people and wait until you're fairly confident a suggestion to take things to meeting will be mutually agreeable.
Always suggest meeting for a social coffee or similar first, never any kind of sexual/kink meet - even if things have got "hot" in chatting through messages, you never know until you meet a person whether a connection translates to face to face.
As for being "ghosted", which personally I don't think you have unless there's some kind of relationship/dynamic agreed by both sides, then people stopping chatting is commonplace and just an indication they weren't the right one for you.
Another suggestion would be to seek out local munches (socials for kinksters) and get along to them - you meet people face to face there and generally (unless you act like an arse) are very welcoming and friendly.

Posted
On 2/20/2024 at 6:48 AM, gemini_man said:

And to get this back on track - whilst using the derailment - approaching sites like this for a single male is a bit like softening ice cream, we each have to find our own way of defrosting things whilst ensuring we don't let them get into a slushy mess because we've taken things too far, so we need to treat the ice cream with respect and consideration, being acutely aware of it's values and limitations in the process.

I really want to say this is a tenuous link and feeble attempt to avoid derailment but, I canā€™t šŸ˜¢. Lovely analogy šŸ˜

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Iā€™m single and ready to mingle with serious bottom ready to explore the lifestyleĀ