Cumshots Fired (Confession)

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

While I do love giving a woman a good creampie or having her swallow my load, nothing is hotter than a cumshot. 

Watching her wear my sticky hot Daddy juice like a trophy for a job well done.

My least favorite is cumming on her back/ass. Fucking her from behind,  pulling out and shooting on a place that see cannot see. It's very impersonal. 

Cumming on her hand as she grips my cock. Watching my load shoot up and splash down on her hand, dripping through her fingers... especially if she is wearing a wedding ring.

Fucking her face to face and pulling out. Shooting it on her pussy and stomach is hot. Love watching her play with it.

Big BOOBS. Love love love cumming all over huge tits. I am a boob guy. This is my ultimate pleasure.

My favorite cumshot position is her on her knees,  head tilted back, mouth open tongue out, tits pushed up and together. Just wanting for Daddy to squirt his hot sticky cup all over her and make a mess.

The only thing I want to hear is "Thank You, Daddy"

Posted
Think your being a little delusional when you say "Cup" in the second to last line
😆
Posted (edited)

Daddy i need a new uniform maybe you can help me get it all messy, I love cum being rubbed into my face and on my big boobs. Thank You daddy i love your stories.x x x

Edited by Nicxox
Posted
Favorite spot to unload is in her hair, just above her forehead, watching it drip and drool down her face. Second favorite is in the crack of their ass, then pushing it inside them with my thumb.
Posted
I like to wear it out so I know I have been marked. X