What is what I want called? (Similar to wrestling, but not quite)

Demi2020

Posted

So I thought I found what I was looking for, but as it turns out as I was delving deeper into BDSM's "wrestling", it just wasn't quite what I was looking for to try and describe what I want. I'm really frustrated and want to know what it's called when you, a dom, want to battle it out for dominance with another legit dom, and see who wins. I thought perhaps primal play would be fitting, but I can't seem to find much of anything in that area to describe what I'm wanting either :/

Posted
I think first you need to explain in detail, what "battle it out" entails
Posted
I'm guessing it's literally having a physical battle like a wrestling match or a fight and the winner gets to play with the sub? I cant really see this happening to be honest! Will happily wrestle the sub for Dominance tho 😏
Posted
Sometimes primal 2 hunters will battle together to see who backs down/looses first & becomes the prey.
Posted
Maybe it doesn't have to be a battle but a shared domination. The winner comes natural from the subs superior/inferior loyalty to one or the other doms. Sexy either way
Posted
from what i read, its similar to a wolf pack, a group of Doms (and their subs) with an Alpha Dom at the top. when another Dom wishes to be Alpha they would challenge them for the Role. not sure if that's a practice that is actually used, i guess it would be in a scenario of a group with an Alpha at the top who has free rein and dominance over all subs while each Dom would only have free rein with their own sub.