Who is Seriously into "Pet/Pony Play"?

Posted
For those Seriously into or wanting to get into "Pet Play" & "Pony Play" "CreaturePlay"?

And if so... What kind of "***/Creature" and/or "Pony" are you, or would you be?

I include ALL of the above... because in my 40-ish plus years in the LifeStyle, "Pet Play" can NOW ALSO include "Creature Play"...
As in "Mythological/Fictional Creatures" such as, Were Wolves/Were Creatures, Unicorns, Dragons, Etc. and I have seen some INCREDIBLY AMAZING Costumes to go along with their "***/Creature Personas"!

For the "Pony Players", this would ALSO include, Zebras, {I once saw a VERY GORGEOUS African-American woman that was done up in FULL BODY Zebra Make-Up!
She even had "Zebra Hoof Boots" in black and white leather!} UNICORNS, DEER or REINDEER {for those with the Christmas Spirit/Fetish!}

So... For all of us "Inquiring Minds" on here...

WHAT SAY YOU?!
And... GO!!!
MistressWhipplash
Posted
As a Handler and Dominant Sadist Woman yes I enjoy pet play. As a Handler.of ponies in a pony trap race, as a Handler for puppy play with a puppy course and treats. I am a member of Pony Play UK and have plenty.of years of fun. Including holding the lead of a purple puppy to keep her safe after she bit an ankle after a random hooman put hands on her without consent.

Plenty.of.furries scampering around in ball pens and many.more such fun examples. Still, my favourite is a Day At The Races with a "friendly" pony race of two beautifully turned out horses. One naked except for leather harness, thr other a black horse with blonde main. Both hooved up.
Posted
As an up and coming new sub, I have to say the only ones I'm interested in is "puppy" or "kitten", but I feel any nicknames that are ***s are adorable. Nicknames like "little dove" or "minx" and such are very adorable and attractive, but playing as the actual *** is not what I want to be.
Posted
VERY COOL!

Yes if you see my profile, I have taken Fet.com member "Dirty Diana" as my Sub/Slave. She now goes by her Slave Name of "Riona". She IS MY LOVE and MY EVERYTHING! Soon I will begin her "Pony Girl" training!
dirtydopamine
Posted
I'm a coyotess, basically an extra bratty puppy 😆
Posted
I want to be the puppy
Posted
For those that are "un-partnered", you CAN find YOUR "ONE"!
Whether it's looking for a DOM/DOMME or Sub/Slave OR like minded "Switch"... that person IS OUT THERE FOR YOU!

When My "Riona" came into My life several months ago, I was NOT really looking for someone.
I had JUST had a breakup with someone that REALLY HURT Me!
{ YES! us DOMES/DOMMES can be hurt TOO! That will be the subject of my next posting! }

It seems like what I've always heard is true... when a person isn't looking... THAT'S when love comes knocking?!

But the thing that ONLY people that are IN the BDSM LifeStyle, understand that, we "Kinksters" have it DOUBLY {or even MORE?!} Hard to find our " ONE", because not only do have to "navigate" the waters of a normal "Vanilla" relationship and ALL of it's quirks and idiosyncrasies...{things like, looks, age, do they have kids, do they smoke, drink 420 etc.} THEN we ALSO have to find someone that fits our particular "Kinks" and "fetishes" "gender" etc.
So yeah... it is QUITE a daunting changing undertaking we have to get through!
And IF we are LUCKY... we find that person {OR Persons if you are "poly"?!}
early on in life...
ME... I JUST turned 59 this month.
Riona is 33 with a couple of kids...
I never had any... so VERY soon, I'm going become an "Instant Step-Father"!
This is just the way of LIFE! And BECAUSE I LOVE My Riona with ALL of My heart... I accept ALL that she brings with her because SHE IS WORTH IT!!!
MistressWhipplash
Posted
My live in Property is busy making my coffee while I read through these posts. Time to get back to proper work.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love puppies i really do but It's too difficult to find one specially in Brazil. Pet play is interesting in many ways. 

Posted
I agree... no matter WHAT/WHO the kind of "pet" it is that you want?!

As someone that LOVES and is VERY VERY into "Ponygirls" and "Pony Play"... it adds both another dynamic to a BDSM/DOM/Sub relationship, it ALSO adds yet ANOTHER WRINKLE to finding your personal "ONE"!!!
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Personally, I'm really into playing a pig ! :pig:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've always secretly felt like a dog. Not a puppy per se, I don't feel the upbeat energy, or the endless wonder to be a puppy. But a loyal dog, one who wants to be loved, owned, and walked in the open, so my owner can't be denied. I want someone to want me and own me so completely that they are willing to do so even where others might feel shame, because being willing to show the world that I belong to them and that they aren't ashamed of me, I can't express how much I want it. I've discussed it with multiple partners in the past, and nobody wanted it. Am I weird?

Posted
ive dabbled in different types of petplay- kitten, pup, bunny, and piggy. being owned and an owner myself... uhm but one of my biggest fantasies ever is ponyplay... its just so wildly expensive and ive never met anyone else into it actually!!!!! so if ur out there ponies/trainers+owners... would love to chat haha ^_^
Posted
Actually hellprincess... it's really NOT as expensive as you might think?

I looked at your pics and what you are wearing could easily be used for pony play wear.

And the bridals and such can be found for a fairly decent price.
Besides, there are many different types of "Ponys"... I myself like a Victorian Goth Show Ponie look!

So because I'm the one who posted this thread... if you wish to talk, please feel free to message me?
My Beautiful Slave Riona are always open to new friends. 😊