12 minutes ago, Lilone-6962 said:

I love this.

Thank you ever so much

Posted
3 minutes ago, NoPantiesAllowed said:

Wow!

Thank you

Posted
Wanted is my opinion because needed is just what the person can offer without emotional attachment
Posted
3 hours ago, MasterDamon said:
Wanted is my opinion because needed is just what the person can offer without emotional attachment

I agree.

Posted
1 hour ago, Angelbaby865 said:

I agree.

Wanted so intensely that she has become an utter need

Posted
3 minutes ago, Your_Owner-9673 said:

Wanted so intensely that she has become an utter need

❤️❤️

DeviantInside
Posted
It’s better to be wanted without being needed than needed without being wanted.
Posted
I blindfolded and tethered my partner and read/whispered these words into her ear.

With just an ostrich feather , a sandalwood candle and soft background music to help stimulate her senses your prose was delivered slowly.

I knew that was needed and what she would have wanted

.. her first crashing orgasm arrived as I uttered ‘perfect girl’

Posted
6 minutes ago, Sussexcpl said:

I blindfolded and tethered my partner and read/whispered these words into her ear.

With just an ostrich feather , a sandalwood candle and soft background music to help stimulate her senses your prose was delivered slowly.

I knew that was needed and what she would have wanted

.. her first crashing orgasm arrived as I uttered ‘perfect girl’

You've left me speechless!

brutimperial
Posted
Beyond any doubt: wanted.
It is every persons‘ very own responsability to fulfill its needs. There are far to many people around who have „oursourced“ the satisfaction of their needs - thus including self-esteem, attractivity, sense in life - into the hands of their closest folks. The sure death of any relationship. Just to point out the idea even more: I need to eat, drink, sleep, piss, shit, keep me warm, safe and healthy by myself - nobody could ever do this job instead of me.
In order to have something to give, you must care for yourself first (which often is much easier said than done…).
Posted
Wanted.. hands down.. if you're only needed, then youre surely not loved
Posted
1 hour ago, SubForARub said:

Wanted.. hands down.. if you're only needed, then youre surely not loved

Thank you

Posted
Wanted. Especially if you're poly. Anytime I've been *needed*, it's been out of insecurity, and has negatively affected my other relationships.
Posted
2 hours ago, newparadime said:

Wanted. Especially if you're poly. Anytime I've been *needed*, it's been out of insecurity, and has negatively affected my other relationships.

Last thing you need is any more negativity. 

A dynamic should always enhance the situation of all parties

Posted
Wanted. Always to be wanted.
Posted
21 hours ago, DommeDelight said:

Wanted. Always to be wanted.

The feeling of being wanted by someone is incredible, especially being wanted by the one that you want too

Posted
For now, wanted. Reciprocation is very important, and it’s easier in comparison to want someone who wants you. It’s way harder to reciprocate someone’s need for you, as often it’s an exaggerated and passing problem that will be resolved with space.
Posted
8 hours ago, stonedlocs said:

For now, wanted. Reciprocation is very important, and it’s easier in comparison to want someone who wants you. It’s way harder to reciprocate someone’s need for you, as often it’s an exaggerated and passing problem that will be resolved with space.

Very valid points. 

I agree