Pegging

Posted

I am so curious about pegging , what would it feel like ? What does the woman get out of it ? And is it ***ful ? . A dominant woman is very sexy in all honesty. What do you think ? 

Posted
What does a woman get out of it - the thrill that you’re giving someone extreme pleasure, fulfilling a fantasy, carrying out an act which puts you totally in control of someone’s desires. A woman doesn’t have to be a Domme to perform pegging, I’ve performed it as a sub on a Dom at his request. Does it hurt, yes but then the key is to go slowly at first & use plenty of lube, maybe start with fingering before the pegging. After a little while & the situation becomes more relaxed the *** stops.
Posted
Have had anal sex from a guy and enjoy it. Would love to have a domme peg me though. I know I would enjoy the physical based on my ansl experience and would love to submit to a strong woman for that mental pleasure.
Posted

what it feels like

partially this can depend on the size/shape of the toy used, how used to anal play you are, how sensitive your prostate is, how hard they go - so on.

It can be a wonderful experience, there is a g-spot up there

- what the woman gets out of it

that is often the 60 million dollar question and why there aren't loads of women queuing up desperate for guys to peg.   some enjoy it through different ways, either knowing it's something the guy enjoys - whether it's the perceived power over someone, or the intimacy of the dynamic.

- is it ***ful

if it is, you're doing it wrong

Posted
1 hour ago, BigPolly said:

What does a woman get out of it - the thrill that you’re giving someone extreme pleasure, fulfilling a fantasy, carrying out an act which puts you totally in control of someone’s desires. A woman doesn’t have to be a Domme to perform pegging, I’ve performed it as a sub on a Dom at his request. Does it hurt, yes but then the key is to go slowly at first & use plenty of lube, maybe start with fingering before the pegging. After a little while & the situation becomes more relaxed the *** stops.

Further to this effect, I have contemplated other acts that may be considered "dominating a Dominant". One of my planned stories will feature a Submissive essentially controlling her Master, and yet it is still submission. Would you agree that it is the effect of the act, the intention behind it, and not the physically aspects of the act itself? ... Theoretically also applying this to all acts of submission and domination

Posted
9 hours ago, DanteReign said:

Further to this effect, I have contemplated other acts that may be considered "dominating a Dominant". One of my planned stories will feature a Submissive essentially controlling her Master, and yet it is still submission. Would you agree that it is the effect of the act, the intention behind it, and not the physically aspects of the act itself? ... Theoretically also applying this to all acts of submission and domination

It wasn’t in my case, my play was based on simply giving my Dom what he asked for. He was in charge so it was up to me to fulfil his wishes. I guess for some it could be used to humiliate the sub as she is not receiving any physical pleasure & some may find it awkward but for me I love pegging so I get as much joy from it knowing you are the cause of someone’s ultimate & intense pleasure. I think that with previously being a Domme it was quite easy/natural for me to fuck him this way. 

It surprises me that (receiving) pegging is always looked upon as a submissive act. Subs can be required to wear strap-on gags then fuck someone that way so I don’t understand why wearing a strap-on anywhere else then becomes a Dominant act.....that’s not a jibe at you @DanteReign it is simply me putting that ‘out there’ 😊

Posted
54 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

It wasn’t in my case, my play was based on simply giving my Dom what he asked for. He was in charge so it was up to me to fulfil his wishes. I guess for some it could be used to humiliate the sub as she is not receiving any physical pleasure & some may find it awkward but for me I love pegging so I get as much joy from it knowing you are the cause of someone’s ultimate & intense pleasure. I think that with previously being a Domme it was quite easy/natural for me to fuck him this way. 

It surprises me that (receiving) pegging is always looked upon as a submissive act. Subs can be required to wear strap-on gags then fuck someone that way so I don’t understand why wearing a strap-on anywhere else then becomes a Dominant act.....that’s not a jibe at you @DanteReign it is simply me putting that ‘out there’ 😊

Maybe it's considered dominant because it isn't a passive act?

Just a passing thought... i have never done this. When i think about how I'd feel.. doing it to my Dom, if he asked, i think would be odd for me but depends on the situation. With another woman though, that appeals.

I have just realised that i have absolutely no desire to dominate a man but i'd love to be dominant with another woman.

(Sorry.. off on a tangent there)

Posted
11 hours ago, BigPolly said:

It surprises me that (receiving) pegging is always looked upon as a submissive act

agreed.   it's ultimately, well, sex.   Like a lot of things I think it can be submissive (certainly most the time I've done it there's been a camera rolling so it's often been made to look submissive) but, it's not an inherantly submissive act

foot worship/fetish another that while can be submissive, often gets confused for it and isn't necessarily.

Posted

Hi Buddy ,I think that everyone that has done pegging or even used toys in themselfs will say that you have to spend time prepping yourself for later on ,what I mean is that you will have to use things like a douche attachment to a shower hose and give yourself an internal wash,that way you'll guarantee no mess later on ,

next take  something to help you stretch that ass muscle ,bit by bit,use something smooth and round and use lube at all times...once your happy with the feeling And it doesn't  hurt then use something larger  each time.i use a warm to hot bath to relax and then  use the douche to give self an internal wash.expelling into the toilet slowly.I do this a few times so it guarantees no mess after...

sometimes just sitting with the item your ok with for a while will become comfortable so it'll help stretch..

using a butt plug does help with relaxing the muscle too.

and yes even when you've been pegged before it will hurt a tad as the end of the dildoe is entered in with lube ,but after its there relax and stop for a bit to allow the dildo to feel comfortable there ...and then carry on ....

Posted
On 10/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

Maybe it's considered dominant because it isn't a passive act?

Just a passing thought... i have never done this. When i think about how I'd feel.. doing it to my Dom, if he asked, i think would be odd for me but depends on the situation. With another woman though, that appeals.

I have just realised that i have absolutely no desire to dominate a man but i'd love to be dominant with another woman.

(Sorry.. off on a tangent there)

I just got off on it massively. 

I totally agree with you there, I couldn’t go back to being a Domme unless I was controlling a woman again although the desire to sub may override that.

Posted

Not all Dominant women enjoy pegging, I'm not overly keen on it personally..and it certainly doesn't mean I'm any less dominant because I don't want to fuck ass, or that I feel any less in control, I just don't get anything from it that makes me want to indulge..I do enjoy other forms of strap on play, and anal play though.. different strokes, different folks. 🤷

Posted

Hi. I like the eroticism of it. The pleasure it gives the giver and the taker. It certainly floats my boat. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It’s twice erotic - for the willing pegger to be in control, and give pleasure or punishment and for the sub.  My experience is there are few women who like anything up there. 

Posted

Speaking from experience it can hurt. But only if you don't loosen up a bit first. Just ramming something up there isn't a pleasant experience. But if you take your time it's extremely enjoyable.