Collared, pt 2

Posted
You reach for my belt, a nervous tremble in your hands, but manage to open it and undo the button and fly on my slacks. As you lean forward to push them down, my stiff cock springs out and smacks into your parted lips, and we both groan with the unexpected contact. My pre-cum leaves a trail from your lips and across your cheek as you flinched away in surprise, but you quickly lean back in to capture the thick swollen head with your mouth, then gasp as you stack both hands on my shaft with room to spare, your fingers barely touching around my girth.
"That's right little girl, Daddy's cock is going to stretch you out when I decide you're ready for it."
I run a hand over your head before threading my fingers in your hair, grasping it at the base of your skull. You flinch, then relax as I just hold there, neither thrusting nor pushing you down.
"I know I'm too big Kitten, I won't *** it til you want it, and ask me for it. I just want you to see how hard you make me, and feel me throb in your mouth, and appreciate what I'll be filling your pussy with."
You look up to meet my eyes , and slowly start sucking the tip into your mouth. My hand slips out of your hair and down to your leash, gently guiding you back on forth on the thick head of my cock while I stare into your eyes.
"Good girl," I growl. "Now surrender your body to me."
I pull you up from the couch, spin you around, and push you forward again, your knees landing on the cushions and your hands bracing on the back. I still have your leash in hand, and you feel the tension pulling the collar taut against your neck. I look down to see your bare ass presented to me, the shiny plug reflecting the dim light from between your cheeks. As you turn to look at me, a hard *smack* lands across your ass and echoes in the room. You gasp, and start to push back toward me, your movement halted by another sharp spanking as a foreign noise, half wail and half moan, escapes your lips.
My hand massages your stinging ass cheek for a moment, then dips down to twist, pull, and slowly tease the plug stretching your ass.
"That's my good little pet. Perfectly prepared for me, and ready to surrender to Daddy's wishes." I swing up and lightly spank your gushing pussy from below, the wet squelch obvious to us both, then you feel me kneel behind you and slide my cock up and down your slit. I pause and slap the head against your clit, making you flinch, then lean over you and whisper in your ear, "Are you ready for me?"
You moan and nod your head, your body quivering in anticipation, then yelp as I smack your reddened ass again.
"I asked you a question, little slut. You'll need to ask me nicely what you'd like Daddy to do with his big, thick, throbbing hard cock."
Posted
Mmmmmm đŸ„”đŸ„”
Posted
Oh I can’t wait to read part 3!
Posted
Oh My!!! Thank you for that.