They are NOT your submissive

ma****

Posted
It may be a little different for a male submissive’s women dommes seem really aware of comfort and boundaries in limited experience. I really almost feel there should be like an official registry here’s my card that shows I understand things like consent. Of corse I’m kidding about registering. People that misunderstand this lifestyle are the ones that make like shadowy I think.
SilkyJktMan
Posted
Submissive male here wearing a ripped and torn nylon puffer vest looking for further dominance
Posted
SilkyJktMan obviously doesn’t understand that this isn’t the place to be looking for someone for yourself it’s a serious discussion about a specific topic and you’re a perfect example of why this discussion is taking place 🙃
Posted
3 hours ago, Trout30 said:

SilkyJktMan obviously doesn’t understand that this isn’t the place to be looking for someone for yourself it’s a serious discussion about a specific topic and you’re a perfect example of why this discussion is taking place 🙃

LITERALLY😮‍💨

SilkyJktMan
Posted
OMG!!! I'm so sorry to everyone!! I thought it was hook-up chat.... Please accept my apologies everyone
adrenalina75
Posted
Yesterday at 04:39 AM, SilkyJktMan said:
OMG!!! I'm so sorry to everyone!! I thought it was hook-up chat.... Please accept my apologies everyone

You didn’t even give the post or replies a cursory glance. Please do better.