They are NOT your submissive

ma****

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

But why? Never have I ever come into social media, seen a hot guy and thought to myself, I'll send him a picture of my vagina. It's a weird thing to think of

It’s a blend of complete stupidity and also because nowadays there’s a pic exchange culture on every single app that can allow it. So, here, you have a kink app. And you have a whole bunch of silly boys in the world. Put that together, and you have boys thinking that if they barge into a girl’s inbox with all the bravado he can muster; and because it’s a kink app, the girl must be a slutty type who loves dick surely. Cue thousands of boys completely failing at initiating contact with a girl. But… there’s this also. Believe it or not, there are loads of girls out there who actually invite this approach and are just as keen to share their own bodies. That’s no excuse for boys to just demand it from any girl without as much as reading a bio, but it’s worth remembering that some girls are not innocent in this culture. It’s actually quite a sad scenario. A lot of these people are obviously emotionally damaged and suffer mental health issues.

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

But why? Never have I ever come into social media, seen a hot guy and thought to myself, I'll send him a picture of my vagina. It's a weird thing to think of

Careful now... you'll get a name for yourself with even the suggestion of being a fanny-snapper/bomber 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
24 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Have to delve into psychology, the male brain, environmental/societal everything, human behaviour….. it’s too easy to say that’s just men lest I be a misandrist but you know… sigh

Posted
13 minutes ago, DaddyMcCheeko said:

Careful now... you'll get a name for yourself with even the suggestion of being a fanny-snapper/bomber 🤣🤣🤣

😮 now don't you go spreading that around by you know, posting it in a public forum or such like!
I'd guess it'd take a particular degree of flexibility though so bravo to those that do
Also, can we say the B word on the internet without MI5 taking note????

Posted
3 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Have to delve into psychology, the male brain, environmental/societal everything, human behaviour….. it’s too easy to say that’s just men lest I be a misandrist but you know… sigh

Ah well, I already have that label here so 🤷‍♀️🤣

Posted
26 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

😮 now don't you go spreading that around by you know, posting it in a public forum or such like!
I'd guess it'd take a particular degree of flexibility though so bravo to those that do
Also, can we say the B word on the internet without MI5 taking note????

Just reminds me of baldrics best poetry! Sorry OP... off topic. 😘

Posted
30 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Some degree of flexibility and /or imagination 😝

Posted
7 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Some degree of flexibility and /or imagination 😝

🤣🤣
Well, I have given some thought, obviously not too much cos I just figured, put the camera on and crouch then screenshot. I got stuck at the point I started considering how I'd use a remote control for scale. 🤷‍♀️

Posted
3 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

🤣🤣
Well, I have given some thought, obviously not too much cos I just figured, put the camera on and crouch then screenshot. I got stuck at the point I started considering how I'd use a remote control for scale. 🤷‍♀️

Damn you’re better at it than me 🤣

Posted
7 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Damn you’re better at it than me 🤣

No tips for the remote 🤷‍♀️ this is an important step no?

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

You're overcomplicating it.... The voice command to take a picture works wonders....

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Set it to record video and screen shot the bits of the video you like, crop and voila

Posted
1 hour ago, TJ38S said:

You're overcomplicating it.... The voice command to take a picture works wonders....

You assume I'm literate in all the things my phone does 🤣

Posted
Too many self-styled Doms these days know nothing about the lifestyle, the culture, and most importantly the *responsibility* of entering into a D/s relationship.
Just because you're an inconsiderate asshole that treats women like they are subservient, and you expect to take what you want, doesn't make you a "Dom". Nothing could be farther from the truth.
Being a Dom(me) is work; it requires a desire to put the needs of someone else first, to think about how to fulfill them, how to take care of them, how to make them happy. In a lot of ways it's like any romantic relationship: to be successful, you have to put your partner before yourself (and vice-versa).
Submission is an act of courage, as well as a desire to be cared for and loved. To entrust someone with your physical (and mental and emotional) well-being so completely requires more courage than I can claim to have. But subs, you *must* be careful, please!
I've known too many submissives that have been taken advantage of and assaulted by these selfish supposed "dominants", who are really just ***rs and rapists hiding behind a (more and more) socially accepted label.
Dom(me)s: educate yourself. Verify that you have the desire to fulfill the responsibilities it entails. If not, find a different app, a different approach, or just confess that you're curious but inexperienced.
Subs: please be careful. I've done my best to help a few through the trauma they've endured, while still encouraging them to *safely* embrace their deepest needs and desires. Meet in public first. Trust your instincts and pay attention to red flags. Don't submit to anyone not worthy of you, and don't let them make you believe you're worthless just because you're submissive.
/EndRant
Posted
Omg yes!!! In my language we have a "formal you" and it's a thing where you use it to talk to your dom
And soooo many dom try to *** it at the first few messages it's so dumb ! You just prove me in 2 messages that you cannot be trusted and a possible ***r that thinks that because you use a role you can do whatever you want
I despise those kind of guys i swear
Posted
4 minutes ago, Oristhya said:
Omg yes!!! In my language we have a "formal you" and it's a thing where you use it to talk to your dom
And soooo many dom try to *** it at the first few messages it's so dumb ! You just prove me in 2 messages that you cannot be trusted and a possible ***r that thinks that because you use a role you can do whatever you want
I despise those kind of guys i swear

In that sense then, at least there’s one positive to be taken because instantly you can discard them and promptly move on. It’s the best form of teaching they can get maybe, as trying to talk to boys like that and teach will likely lead to aggressive reactions.

Posted
il y a 5 heures, mkxxmd said:

In that sense then, at least there’s one positive to be taken because instantly you can discard them and promptly move on. It’s the best form of teaching they can get maybe, as trying to talk to boys like that and teach will likely lead to aggressive reactions.

I'm sorry i didn't understand everything xD

Posted
6 minutes ago, Oristhya said:

I'm sorry i didn't understand everything xD

It basically means that it’s good they behave this way so quickly, so you can move on just as quickly. Trying to talk to them and educate them is likely not worth it.

Posted
il y a 1 minute, mkxxmd said:

It basically means that it’s good they behave this way so quickly, so you can move on just as quickly. Trying to talk to them and educate them is likely not worth it.

Oh yes i totally agree thanks for reexplaining xD

Posted
Perfectly said. Tired of seeing these Findoms and people that act like Doms but are actually psycho's.
Posted
Wow my mind is blown. (Well Done)

I feel like a boomer trying to explain how things were taught to me.

I can’t how many people I have had conversations with that who would not know what aftercare was. Writing a scene? Understanding that anything off script is breaking consent.
Posted
On 3/6/2024 at 6:07 AM, maryioni said:

Dominants, let's make it clear: just because someone is submissive, they are NOT your submissive. You MUST earn their submission. You must prove yourself worthy of their submission.

I'm a submissive and that's what it says on my profile. I'm NOT your submissive though. You cannot order me around unless I willingly consent to it. You might fool some submissives, but you can't fool me... so coming to my messages telling me how you'll punish me or that you're more superior just because you're a "dom" and have entertainment issues will only prove what kind of person you are: you're either abusive or very new to the lifestyle and refuse to educate yourself (which again would make you an ***r because, in this lifestyle, consent one of the most important things that you clearly cannot comprehend).

Consent, consent, consent: something someone must willingly give. It isn't ***d. Unless all parties have explicitly agreed to enter a D/s dynamic, no-one is someone's Dominant or submissive. It's that simple. If you can't comprehend that, then do all of us a favour and leave this community. We don't tolerate ***rs (anything done without consent is ***, anything done by *** is ***: just stop be an ***r).

D/s dynamics: they don't happen from one or two messages, they don't happen overnight. It takes some time (a few weeks at least) to know if you're compatible (emotionally, mentally, physically, financially, sexually) with someone. What have you, Dominant, done to prove that you're trustworthy, responsible, mature, committed to have someone submit to you? Just because you try forcing your dominance on someone, it doesn't make you a Dom. No, you aren't a Dom if you domineer someone. There's a difference between domineering someone and dominating someone (if you're unable to differentiate between the two, then take a step back and come back after you've done some research and know the difference).

A submissive doesn't owe you absolutely anything just because they're a submissive. They aren't your submissive in the end and, ever if they were, you'd have your share of responsibilities that you'd have to meet for a submissive to owe you something.

What do you do to get to deeply know someone (kink discussions are out of order today haha)?

Posted

100% yes! So many “Doms” on here that expect immediate submission. I don’t know you! You don’t know me!