Fantasy or experience? part 3

TheMikeDaddy

Posted

Slowly you open your eyes. You can feel the soft bed underneath you but you see nothing but darkness. Realising you must have a blindfold on you reach for it only to find both your hands are restrained either side of you. You try to move your legs and find they have been restrained too, your ankles close to your ass, and both legs spread wide open.

Suddenly the memory of what just happened flashes through your mind. The feeling of daddy's cock in your mouth as you rode the dildo. The urge to cum as you rode it and watched daddy stroke his cock. The undeniable desperate pleasure of being fucked in both holes at once. And the overwhelming ecstasy as daddy's hard cock exploded inside of your tight ass.

It's that delicious memory that draws your attention to what seems like a butt plug inside you. Not only that, you recognise the feeling of your favourite U-shaped vibe teasingly pressing on your g-spot and clit simultaneously, lace panties keeping them both molded tightly against you.

"Oh fuck", you realise "Daddy isn't done yet" as a wave of desperate lust and apprehension shivers through your deliciously exposed body.

You wonder where I am. Am I watching you? Have I gone out and left you like this? Exposed for me to take whenever I want? Your pussy clenches around the vibe as that thought pulses a wave of submissive lust through you.

"Daddy? Are you there?" You softly ask. You strain to listen, trying to hear any indication daddy is watching you. You can hear your heavy breathing and your body writhing against your restraints, and try to calm so you can hear better.

Suddenly, the vibe starts to hum inside you, rhythmically strumming against your g-spot and clit. "Oh fuck" your hips instictively thrusting up to the pleasure radiating through you. The gentle waves of the vibe getting more intense each time, playing your body inside and out. The feeling reminding you of when daddy sticks his fingers deep inside you, his palm crushing your naughty clit, his hand claiming all of you, controlling you, as you melt against his hand.

"Daddy?" You moan to the darkness. Still hearing nothing but your own moans and writhing. Again, you try to keep the waves of pleasure from consuming your body so you can hear. Just as you manage to contain your moans, the vibe increases in intensity and suddenly the gentle waves are gone, the pleasure is now pulsing through you, urgent and demanding. Barely letting you down from from the pleasure before revving you up again.

"Oh shit" you cry out, realising you are not going to last long at this rate. Is daddy here? Am I allowed to cum? How do I ask if he's not even here?

No, I can hold it, you tell yourself as you redouble your efforts not to submit to the pulsing ecstasy beating at the gates of your resistance. You bite down on your lower lip, hands clasped tight, toes clenching with every delicious throb coursing through you. Your hips start thrusting up against your will, welcoming the pleasure and shifting the butt plug inside of you. The feeling sending flashbacks of daddy fucking your ass and almost overpowering your will to resist.

"D...daddy? Can I cum?" You ask, hoping that I'm there. An eternal moment passes as you wait for an answer. But you hear nothing as you struggle to contain the pleasure threatening to conquer you. He must be there, you reason, he has to, he has to let me cum, I need it.

"Daddy! PLEASE?!" You can feel yourself faltering. Your whole body straining not to submit to the ecstasy. Still your desperate cries are answered with silence. Maybe he's not here at all? I can cum and daddy won't know. You desperately struggle to contain yourself for just a bit longer to make sure. Every moment, hoping to hear the words "Cum for me, slut"

The crashing waves of pleasure surging through you, demanding you succumb, forcing you to your knees. Just when you can't hold on any more and you are about to surrender yourself to it, the vibe stops, leaving you tantalisingly close.

You whine in desperation, your body writhing and pleading to be taken. Your restraints reminding you of how open and ready you are to be used.

"Tut tut tut" you hear "You weren't about to cum without my permission were you slut?"

Oh fuck, you think to yourself as your body tenses. "Daddy please, I tried so hard not to." You half moan to me. Suddenly afraid of more punishment but more desperate than ever for that orgasm just beyond reach.

"Who's. Pussy. Is. This?" I ask as you feel my hand grab your pussy and *** the vibe against you.

"Y..yours, daddy. Your pus...sy daddy"

"That means you cum for me and when I want you to. Isn't that right?"

"Yes daddy"

"And don't you forget it slut" you feel my hands lift under your arms, pulling you up so your head hangs over the side of the bed. "Now open that pretty mouth and stick out your tongue."

You quickly do as daddy orders, waiting for what you hope is coming. You feel my hands grabbing your breasts and pinching your nipples, before I use one hand to rub the head of my hard cock around your red lips and tongue. With your pants turning to moans of desperation, you try to capture daddy's cock in your mouth, aching to feel it fill your mouth.

You feel a hard slap on your cheek. "Patience slut". You feel my warm and hard cock rub against your red cheek for an agonising moment before it slowly fills your mouth, demanding your service. You work your tongue and lips all over my hard cock. "Mmmm fuck yeah" you hear me growl as you shiver with delight.

"Open wide little one, take a deep breath and swallow daddy's cock for him" I allow you a second to take a deep breath and then I gently thrust my cock into your mouth and fill your swallowing throat.

You feel my hand on your neck, my thumb pressing and slowly moving down your throat until it stops. As we both revel in the feeling of my cock inside you, I turn the vibe back on and feel you moan and vibrate with pleasure all over my cock.

I pull out of your mouth so I can hear your moans and gasps driving me wild. As you moan and try to catch your breath, you feel me slip a ***r around your neck, adjusting it to the point where my thumb was pressing on your throat. Suddenly you realise I'm using the ***r to mark how deep my cock went into your throat and a tingle of pride shoots through you.

A sharp pinch on your nipple pulls you back to the pleasure and gou feel my hand slowly caressing it's way down your body, over your tensing stomach, your wet vibrating clit and pussy, until it pushes against the butt plug filling you.

"Good," you hear over your own moans "still keeping my cum inside you". You let out a long desperate moan. You had forgotten that my cum was still up there but now you can barely focus on anything else. A hot insistent pleasure radiating from your ass and soaking wet pussy.

You can feel the waves of pleasure crashing again, building quicker and more insistent this time, as the vibe slowly increases it's buzzing. You feel me straddle your chest, resting that big hard cock between your breasts. "Oh fuck" you cry out as I pinch your nipples and pull your breasts together around my throbbing cock.

You feel me thrust my hips forward and back, sliding that warm throbbing cock between your breasts. Making you feel every inch of it's hard length against you as I use my fuck toy to pleasure my hard cock. Every thrust making your pussy and ass shiver with jealous need. All the while pleasure crashes through you, your throbbing clit, your clenching pussy, the fullness in your ass, you feel like daddy is using all of your body at once.

It's all too much, the pleasure keeps building and building. Suddenly, the pleasure can't be denied any longer, you can't resist it any more. "Daddy! Please let me cum for you! OH! PLEAAASSSEE!" You almost scream as you feel that cock throb between your breasts.

I grab your heaving tits and thrust my hard cock between them faster. Every thrust of my hard cock, adding to the pleasure from your pussy, threatening to crumble your resistance and overwhelm you. Forcing you to cum whether you want to or not.

"Cum for me slut"

You scream as you finally submit to the overpowering ecstasy. It crashes over you, wave after wave of pleasure surging through you, never seeming to end. You hear me groan and my hot cum splashes over your face and heaving breasts, only forcing you higher into ecstasy. It feels like an eternity of almost unbearable pleasure washing over you.

But slowly the waves ebb, your body twitching as jolts of pleasure still rush through you.

"Good girl" you hear me say as you slowly start to come down. My hand rubbing my hot cum into your breasts and over your hard nipples. My hands somehow soothing the aftershocks of pleasure still flowing through you while also prolonging them.

"Now, let's get my naughty slut dressed" I whisper to you and kiss your neck "I'm not done with you yet"

Posted

Isn't he mind the most provocative tool to our bodily pleasures ! So erotically powerful, it consumes us  to reach such deeper realms of utter ecstasy ! Mmmmm what a truly delightful scripture ... I was there in the flesh ever second...thank you ! 😍👄

Posted
On 10/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, MsLou19 said:

Isn't he mind the most provocative tool to our bodily pleasures ! So erotically powerful, it consumes us  to reach such deeper realms of utter ecstasy ! Mmmmm what a truly delightful scripture ... I was there in the flesh ever second...thank you ! 😍👄

I couldn't agree more. It was my pleasure to tease your imagination and lead your mind astray for a fleeting moment. I hope you'll follow me again sometime soon x