Mummy kink that is NOT Ageplay? Does this exist?

SwitcherNewbie

SwitcherNewbie
Posted

Hello everybody,

Rather new to this whole thing and just looking for some advice or someone to talk to about this. I see alot of posts about people having a Mummy fetish and I for one can say I wholeheartedly do I have one too. Only one problem. I have no interest in being a Little or incorporate age play into it. However I do seek the kind of nurturing, soft spoken Mummy experience kind of thing with general soft Femdom elements I suppose? So I'm a little confused because there doesn't seem to be much Mummy RP outside of the whole Little scene, which I am not into at all. I love being taken care of, even being nurtured in a childlike manner, but for me the whole reverting back to a child thing just doesn't stick with me and I find it hard to find someone willing to RP with me and understand the difference? I hope this post made sense and doesn't across as a the rambling of a mad man haha.

Anyway, does anyone have any thoughts on this? Any input would be appreciated :)

Posted

I'd love to have a woman nurture me by making me strip , bathing me then putting me to bed at 7pm (but without the baby talk/play).

Is that the sort of thing you mean?

Posted

I see this as concentrating on the gentle, nuturing side.

Comfort.

Nestling between my breasts as i hold you, stroke you, soothe you. Take you in my arms and murmur in your ear.

That kinda thing?