Run

so****

Posted
It has been a while of talking daily and meeting for socials, and today was the day they took things up a notch. She was nervous, and although told to relax, that isn't how her mind worked.

She ***ed the unknown but, at the same time, craved it. She was almost certain that she would be in safe hands, yet that slight uncertainty lingered in her mind, making her stomach clench as she over thought what may happen tonight.

She chose to wear her normal clothes for comfort and took some clothes to change into for once they were in the hotel together.

She thought about every sordid detail that she had relayed in the moments of pure desire in the late evenings and gulped hard, knowing that every fantasy she has discussed could possibly happen.

The Uber pulled up, and she hurriedly jumped in. The journey she is taking, is around 15 minutes, and so she puts in her earphones and tries to calm her nerves, but the driver was one of those nosey ones that won't leave you to your own thoughts. He was asking far too many questions about where she was going and why. She came up with some excuse, a girls' night out, and before she knew it, they were arriving, and she hadn't had time to gather herself.

Looking around, she can't see anyone. She pulled her phone from her pocket and began to type a message, but one came through to her first.

"You look lovely. Nice and comfy. Shoes look great for running in."

Her head lifts fast, scanning the area looking for him. Like a deer in headlights, her stomach churns, and she's frozen.

Her senses are on high alert, and she goes to type a message acting as calm as she can.

"Haha, where are you?"

He replies with a photo.
She opens the image and sees an image of herself from the back. She gasps and quickly turns around. With nerves getting the better of her, she shakes, nearly dropping her phone as her hands quiver.

"Stop now. You're making me nervous, " She shakily replied.

"Oh, I know. I can see it on your face. You know your safe word if you would like for me to stop."

As the cool breeze slowly creeps around her shoulders, she pulls her arms in to try to keep warm and edges closer towards the building. The bar is extremely quiet compared to the times that they had met there previously for drinks, and the carpark was eerily empty. She walked towards the door, and out of nowhere, a hand covers her mouth, and another grips her throat, choking her and dragging her backwards. She fights back, panicking and trying to drag his hand away from her mouth. Hisngrip tightens, and he threatens to do it the hard way if she doesn't want to comply. He pulls her around, and her body follows the direction in which he wants to go. She continues to fight back, thinking that it will help her escape, and that's when she feels the blade push against her throat.

The fight in her instantly leaves her body, and she shakes with *** of what's to come.

"Listen quietly and carefully slut. You're now my prey. I am going to take you, release you and hunt you. That's what you want isn't it?"

She trembles with *** unable to speak and just nods.

"Remember your safe word. No real harm will come to you." He dragged the tip of the blade from her throat, down to her chest and uses it to slash holes in her top.
He turned her around and pulled her hair back so that she was looking up at him. His eyes black with desire and the need to catch her. He grins at her and she can't help but grin back as she feels herself squirming in anticipation.

He walks her across the carpark, and into the wooded area whilst keeping a firm grip on her hair.
Once they're out of sight, he rips her top off and cuts the bra from her pale smooth skin with the knife that he had in hand.

"You're going to be decorated with bruises and marks tonight girl, and we will start with one now. Just to give me the taste for you even more".

He places her hands behind her back and holds them in place, pulling her into his chest. He lowers his head and takes a breast in his mouth, clamping down firmly with his teeth.

She let's out of squeal of *** and cannot get away. He stops, looks her in the eyes and whispers, "im going to rip the rest of those clothes off when I catch you. You've
Got 30 seconds to run and hide when I say go."

"GO!"

Her heart pounds out of her chest. She runs fast, twigs snapping under foot as she swerves between the trees.
She finds herself trying to steady her breathing. She hears movement from the distance. It creeps closer but she's stuck on one spot, knowing that if she moves, her hiding spot will be found.
She grabs a rock and throws it in the opposite direction.
Her plan works, the footsteps become more distant as he creeps around further away. Her heart races. This is her chance to run.
She begins to sprint, and trips, letting out a squeal. Her location is instantly given and now the chase is truly on. She runs, he runs. There is very little chance of escape now. He's on her scent. Following her. She can't run forever. She stands behind a tree to catch her breath and listens out for movement. Its deathly silent, but she can't help but feel as though she's being watched like earlier.

She finishes catching her breath and relaxes thinking that she's managed to win.

He was stood watching and waiting for the right moment. She had no idea that he was so close. She turns her back completely to him now and that was it. He pounced. Throwing her to the ground. She screams in pure *** and shock, fighting back. Kicking punching and scratching at him. He slaps her hard repeatedly. This instantly causes a violent reaction of punching her in the ribs, slapping her hard, and forcing her legs apart. He manages to wind her with the last punch and grabs hold of her throat, allowing her to regain the ability to breathe properly before tightly gripping her neck. She claws at his arm and hand. He uses his other hand to rip away at her leggings and knickers, exposing and spreading her thighs apart with his legs. His arm trickles *** from the scratches but he is unphased. He is focused on getting what he has wanted for so long. He bites her breasts more, leaving harsh red teeth marks all over them. He rolls her over onto her stomach and slaps her ass over and over until she's kicking her legs and squirming in ***. He holds her head down pushing her face into the dry, dusty dirt and her sore breasts pressed into the sharp twigs beneath her. As she's trying to gain leverage, she's pushing with her knees, scuffing and grazing them as she tries to escape. He keeps her legs firmly spread, her pussy exposed and clearly dripping. He runs a finger up her pussy and laughs. "What a filthy whore you are, getting so wet over this." He shoves two fingers straight into her and she yelps. He works his fingers inside of her hard and fast over and over until she squirts all over his hand. He then rubs his hand across her face and laughs. He positions himself at her entrance. She's still unable to move. Hands firmly held in place behind her back and his other hand now pushing back down on her face. He starts to fuck her hard and deep, each thrust harder and faster than the last. He moves his hand from off of her face now and starts to beat her.
"I love to hear you scream and cry", he grunts.
He continues until he gets close to Cumming and slows down.
He leans into her, his whole body wait on top of her and moans in her ear, "im going to cum inside you now. And you're not going to stop me. I think I win this round of hide and seek"

Her face is covered in mud, her body aches, and she grins knowing full well that this is exactly what she wanted to happen.

"I think we both win", she whispers as she feels his cock pulsate inside of her.