KINKY FLYER

bb****

Posted
"DialaDom" & "AnywhereAnytime"
Posted
Plugs and hugs solar eclipse experience 2024 (free wine included)
Posted
I’d name it fun and snuggles lol
DarkArts1066
Posted
Ahhh !… now, that would give the game away, given that I’m about to start hosting and running my own events again, after a four year hiatus.

But I’m sure you’ll get a good response regarding this - there are some very creative people here. 😉
Posted
Kinks Barbeque...we getting cooked lol 😂
Posted
The wild ride keep your hands and feet firmly tied up at all times! Resist making a sound and u win an extra round on me but say the magic word sound or phrase and you owe a favor of chosing! Who thinks they can handle this Rollercoaster? Admission is only a phone number!
Posted
Seeking Milky maidens in all caps (R.I.P. MF DOOM) with menu of things that can be made from that key ingredient, but with a backdrop that's super elegant places over me in a suit with less opacity and kind of blending in. With smaller print but still visible "willing to build structure, maintain, and explore under my guidance"
cautiousswitch
Posted

I'm crazy about you

I've got the straight jacket if you want to do something about it.

Posted
Date a rope bunny... Because Easter is cumming, and there's nothing sexier than letting you tie her up!
Posted
It’s a Blind Date! The image would probably be something like me blindfolded, and using my blind man’s cane to find the bed or something. 
Posted
Glamorous Kink 💅🦄
Posted
Riding crop on pop by Dr goose
Posted
Needy submissive. Image of me bent over with a flogger at my side.
Posted
Need tall with big feet and hands guys, into feet and hands of other guys especially my own for some fun
Posted
Dorcel ball till you fall
Posted
In need of a passionate woman with love and passion to spare. Also she needs to have enough time to spare to be treated how she desires to be treated, however that may be. Moreover she must like a tall, muscular man with abnormally large feet and hands that knows how to pleasure her and puts her first in the act of passion driven lovemaking.
Posted
Gorean with Dorean.
Come experience the thrills of submission. 3 levels of intensity, from Silken Touch, to Wonderfully Wet, to Exquisitely Enslaved. Certificate available upon completion of any intensity level.
Posted

Goodwillhunting you better start running

Posted
19 hours ago, macknassedy said:
Dorcel ball till you fall

@glamuse