Obsession Confession: Big Thick Nipples

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

While I love huge tits,  nothing sparks that tingle that goes from the upper part of the back to my head,  down my spin and back up like big thick nipples.

Encountering a woman whose big nipples are hard in a every day encounter makes my mind race.

Does she love her huge thick nipples?

Does she like them to be clamped or have Bobbie pins on them?

Or does she simply crave Daddys mouth, lips, tongue and teeth?

Does she like them tugged and flicked?

I love cupping her tits from behind. Her huge thick nipples pressed against my palms... my fingers and between my fingers. 

So many ways to enjoy them.

What I really love is when I see them for the 1st (or millionth) time, and I just look and admire, then she shoves one in my mouth.

She knows what Daddy wants.

The feeling of those big thick nipples rubbing on my lips and face.

Does she like my unshaved face scratching or does she prefer freshly shaved? Or does she just crave Daddy touching her and not care?

Tip of my cock rubbing against her big thick nipples. The view and the feel are overwhelming.  Will she sit back and enjoy or will she be greedy and add in her tongue?

The moment of magic is when I pull my cock away from her nipple, and a string of precum connects from her nipple to my cock.

We are bonded.

So I give it all to her.

Daddys hot sticky juice shooting out of my cock and onto her big thick nipples, making a huge cummy mess.

Will she lick it all off, rub it all in, or let it dry as a reminder ?