SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, Tavari said:

I swear. I don't know which one I'm missing and it's driving me nuts.

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

Posted
I don't understand what this treasure hunt is about. Is there a gift (treasure) if you find all of them or what?
PixieDust
Posted
7 minutes ago, allmightypleasure said:

I don't understand what this treasure hunt is about. Is there a gift (treasure) if you find all of them or what?

Please scroll back two posts as I have just posted all the details on how to play.  You are welcome to also drop me a line if you need further help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
13 hours ago, Tricki88 said:

Please help me find what I am missing 😩

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
11 hours ago, alexpwrs91 said:

I’m having trouble finding #17.

Happy to give you a hand however your filters are preventing me from message you.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help still. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
10 hours ago, DemureKitten said:

Can I get some help?

9 hours ago, Domdaddy79 said:

I've got 17 of 24... is that all so far or am I missing one

Have sent you both a message 😊

Mistressalexsandra1v
Posted
On 4/2/2024 at 12:26 PM, MoonlitDNA said:

I'm just gonna assume you can't get some of these if you aren't VIP

It seems so 

haven’t found any yet 

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, fishnetlovre said:

Someone has to please help me

Happy to give you a hand however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, Mistressalexsandra1v said:

It seems so 

haven’t found any yet 

The game is free to play for all members no matter your level of membership.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help. 😊

PixieDust
Posted
6 hours ago, Destinee4 said:

Still can't find 15 and 16

5 hours ago, LexAndJohn said:

Can someone help me?

Happy to help you both however I am unable to message you due to your filters. You are both welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help 😊

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, DaddyDom26 said:

Don’t get 18…

Have sent you a message 😊

Mistressalexsandra1v
Posted
11 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The game is free to play for all members no matter your level of membership.  You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help. 😊

I need help in getting 1 to 18

PixieDust
Posted
1 minute ago, Mistressalexsandra1v said:

I am happy to help you get up to speed with the hunt, however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90days. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Rena-5651
Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I am happy to help you get up to speed with the hunt, however as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90days. You are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

I tried to stay up with giving gifts with you but man😂😂😂its tiring!😂🤗🤗💜💜much respect

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mistressalexsandra1v said:

If you scroll up all clues have been posted

The idea of the game is to explore the various features of the app or website and find the hidden icons

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Thank you very much.

Posted
I can’t find #17 anywhere and I don’t understand the clue.
Posted
Day 16, Grid 19 Clue - this is where all the kinksters who messed up with you end up. They won't see you anymore
Posted
Day 16 - Clue 19 - Grid #19 - It's a bit like Santa's naughty list just more personal
Posted

#19 with the razzle in your pocket as your second prize you'll find the list which is your first prize...

Posted
Grid#19 Clue 19 Your own Naughty list
Sting-ATL
Posted

I now have 1-19, thank you

Posted
Day 16
Clue 19
When you don’t want to talk to someone who bothers you you can do this same as a as goalie