When The Magic Is Lost

Posted
Its not so much that its gone it still exists just deeper than it should also its the mainstream of bdsm that has brought in so many newbie’s to the lifestyle the problem is that just like everything people that don’t practicethis as a lifestyle and only see it as a way to spice up
A boring ore dying relationship tend to move more into kink and see it as a one time thing then something thats ongoing
Posted
Hello luv. I allowed my profile to become dormant as life took on new meanings and the time to spend here became less. I’m still around but less so. The forum is my favorite place to be as the chat seems to have been taken over by the young ones who are still finding their way so I grow impatient. There seems to be an innocence in there that’s not my jam. I’m glad to see you’re still writing though I miss your older posts.
Posted
23 hours ago, Leisa said:
Hello luv. I allowed my profile to become dormant as life took on new meanings and the time to spend here became less. I’m still around but less so. The forum is my favorite place to be as the chat seems to have been taken over by the young ones who are still finding their way so I grow impatient. There seems to be an innocence in there that’s not my jam. I’m glad to see you’re still writing though I miss your older posts.

Hey, glad to see you're back! You were one of the fairies/fireflies. I agree, the forums are still my favourite place here despite the occasional silliness.