Creating CnC Scenes....

Dc****

Posted
What are some of your favorite CnC scenes to play out?

Ive done a running through the woods at night, a blind date scenario, and a CnC "fight" scene.

I'm curious to know what pther scenes others play out.
Posted
Home invasion, yes! Car jacking. Van Jack. Delivery girls fun. Woods at night is legitimately scary. Campground shower or Tent invasion. When camping.
Posted
I want to do a Tarzan scene. Have a "Jane" comes to try and civilize a wild man... At first its very much like the movies, but then maybe something happens where "Tarzan" gets his primal sex drive aroused. Maybe a titty pops out, he catches the scent of her wet pussy somehow.

He wouldnt understand the social norms of sex and would only act ***isticly....

Thats what I want my next CnC scene to be. Do I have "Janes" out there....
Posted
On occasion I've tried the rag doll type cnc, I only really opened my mind to it because my ex once had sex with me when I was really drunk and I honestly couldn't remember in the morning but then he said he found it quite exotic so yeh I don't mind that sort of scene if that's what my partner is into.. to be fair it's something maybe I'll look into for the future if its a mutual interest.. I like reading other people's thoughts about it 😊😊😊
Posted
Just now, natalie_jx said:
On occasion I've tried the rag doll type cnc, I only really opened my mind to it because my ex once had sex with me when I was really drunk and I honestly couldn't remember in the morning but then he said he found it quite exotic so yeh I don't mind that sort of scene if that's what my partner is into.. to be fair it's something maybe I'll look into for the future if its a mutual interest.. I like reading other people's thoughts about it 😊😊😊

Erotic not exotic 🤣

Posted
April 22, natalie_jx said:

That’s so fucking sexy. My girl and I just earlier did ***d impregnation and *** play. It’s exciting but I think it’s only like that because we don’t do it often…
It keeps it more fantasies than reality 💋💦🌊she’s a squirter and she soaked the bedding